touch player JC1

Guest jebise

i looking if someone can create a cab for the new touch player found in JC1, i think ZUJC1 is the only ROM to include it. Also maybe the bluetoth icons as well.

Hoping the can will replace the old touch player and not install another one.

Guest jebise
Just replace the touchplayer.exe in \windows.

sorry, we don't see the video cause of my mobiler in the screenshots ...

great thanks.

I'm hoping they solved the scroll lag in the library. I really want that fixed, the easiest way to do that is to just remove album art from the music tab or have them smaller.

Edited by jebise

Guest FerdiBorbon

thanks for the file...seems to work slightly faster, scrolling is still the same pretty laggy, but the new ui gives you +5 on the volume control,

not really plus 5 its still the same volume level as 10 from the previous version...

other than that i still like it..

Guest surenz

The same broken subtitles no matters *.srt or*.sami.

The interface is slightly changed (volume bar and options on the picture/album art).

Button for rotation that is not working correctly in portrait mode.

Guest ronalgps

hey guys

can somebody make in cab of the M710 of Korea i realy like this media player better than JC1 i haved dumped the rom but i dont know what file form the full packet for make the .cab

of can somebody tell me what file i have to have for take full the touch player

Guest teamkillexpert

-album art now fits the screen, but resolution is 256X256

-volume controll is now independent of system volume. for example 8 sound the same regardless of system volume. but changing system volume will change the level in the player, it's a bug. because if you open the volume controll and change it back to 8 it will have the same loudness.

-there is a Favorates playlist, you can add songs by pressing the star in the player UI, but you cannot un-favorate

-volume and equalizer controll only shows when you tap the album art

-volume is easier to adjust

-scrolling is smoother, after you go through all of the songs once.

Edited by teamkillexpert

Guest nipip
-scrolling is smoother, after you go through all of the songs once.

Only for each run, useless with 2000+ songs.

Also I've some DNEs presets disabled

Guest jebise
Only for each run, useless with 2000+ songs.

Also I've some DNEs presets disabled

+1 The current one fixes itself if you go through the library one. I was able to fix the issue all together and it quite simple. What you have to do is resize the album art to like 35x35 and the lag is gone. The issue is that now when you look at now playing the album art looks like s*** since it so small.

They should just have touch player generate 2 album art files one small and one large. If you can live without album art then deleting it from the library will remove the lagg entirely

Guest ray1234
The same broken subtitles no matters *.srt or*.sami.

The interface is slightly changed (volume bar and options on the picture/album art).

Button for rotation that is not working correctly in portrait mode.

If just replace the Toucherplayer exe, pretty sure it won't fix the subtitles. Could someone also upload the amc_text_renderer.ax under the Windows directory as well?

Guest manosandrea

I tried on landscape and it messes everything up.

You can't even scroll the sound level or hd wow or anything, everything is a mess.

On portrait seems to be running quite well.

Edited by manosandrea

Guest jeffrey2000

App works fine tnx!! Are there any new video codecs in the windows folder aswell for this new touchplayer? cz now it will just take the older present version probably.

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest FerdiBorbon

can some kind soul zip up their previous version of touchplayer and share, the new version is not so good for me..

thanks in advance

Guest Hiroshi.Rio

No need to put TouchPlayer.exe on \win folder to run it.

You can select My Storage (or Storage Card). So you have both TouchPlayer. :)

Guest teamkillexpert
+1 The current one fixes itself if you go through the library one. I was able to fix the issue all together and it quite simple. What you have to do is resize the album art to like 35x35 and the lag is gone. The issue is that now when you look at now playing the album art looks like s*** since it so small.

They should just have touch player generate 2 album art files one small and one large. If you can live without album art then deleting it from the library will remove the lagg entirely

well that's not a "fix", a fix has to fix the lag without sacrificing quality. You can also delete them all together and there also won't be any lag, plus it's a lot easier to do, and saves you some storage space.