new rom coming I8000HZHJC2

Guest bearandfox

Guest Devil1978

Can i use the JC2 ROM with an Multilanguage CSC with the German language?

Is after the flashing process my omnia 2 in german language with the JC2?

Guest msra6la2
the JC2 rom seems fast enough and stable, however there are really annoying gripes on this version. The samsung keypad is not really detailed well as to the previous roms, plus, it doesn't have haptic feedback now. Why did they remove it?? All in all i love the new layouts. But there are still bugs to iron out. 3 out of 5 stars for this rom..

keypad? you mean the dialer keypad? or the keyboard keypad? becos if you are talking bout the latter, then you'll be pleased to know that the ingenious Samsung HK has removed haptic feedback on the keyboard and it's been removed since IL1 rom (there's been 3 releases of WM6.5 official stock roms, IL1, IL2 (official release - the one that's actually downloadable through Samsung PC Studio) and JC2). The last rom version which has haptic feedback on the keyboard is IH6 WM6.1 rom!

Guest dgmorland
keypad? you mean the dialer keypad? or the keyboard keypad? becos if you are talking bout the latter, then you'll be pleased to know that the ingenious Samsung HK has removed haptic feedback on the keyboard and it's been removed since IL1 rom (there's been 3 releases of WM6.5 official stock roms, IL1, IL2 (official release - the one that's actually downloadable through Samsung PC Studio) and JC2). The last rom version which has haptic feedback on the keyboard is IH6 WM6.1 rom!

I have the full Samsung JC1 ROM that i got from here and this has haptic feedback working on the keyboard and dialpad. Maybe this is a regional issue? The only time I have experienced keyboard not giving haptic feedback is with a few of the custom ROMs.

Guest defaultBR

someone know how to change the font?? here i saw that the ttf files are the same as in jc1... but for me, it doesnt support english/portuguese sites it shows a invalid caracters in sites...

if someone can provide this info please...

Guest yr6666

hi i found this after googling..

http://rap dshare.com/files/366144763/PDA_I8000HZHJC2_HW_40.part1.rar 

http://rap dshare.com/files/366148453/PDA_I8000HZHJC2_HW_40.part2.rar

http://rap dshare.com/files/366148267/PDA_I8000HZHJC2_HW_40.part3.rar 

http://rap dshare.com/files/366180096/PDA_I8000HZHJC2_HW_40.part4.rar

mirror?

Guest msra6la2
I have the full Samsung JC1 ROM that i got from here and this has haptic feedback working on the keyboard and dialpad. Maybe this is a regional issue? The only time I have experienced keyboard not giving haptic feedback is with a few of the custom ROMs.

No, I don't know anything about this rom as I have never tried it out before (never used a XX based European rom except for the fact that I have used KSTAN WM6.5x roms - only the PDA part - before)

I know there's another JC1 rom which is a taiwan rom (HZUJC1) but I don't know whether it gives out haptic feedback on the keyboard and do not wish to try it. Sorry, I am kinda anti-taiwan.

yea, I think so, whether a rom gives haptic feedback on the keyboard should be to do with where the rom is engineered.

PS this HZHJC2 rom DOES give haptic feedback on the Samsung dialer, you just have to activate it (touch alert -> tap and vibration) in Samsung settings

Edited by msra6la2

Guest Spewmonic

Hey guys, I just flashed to this ROM and there's this one problem that I can't seem to solve:

1) Swype doesn't work properly and hangs my phone when I start to type a text using it. If I use the Samsung Keyboard and then Swype, the phone doesn't hang. Any ideas @ solutions?

@Admins/Mods:

If this is totally against the forum rules, please just delete my comment. :P