2 questions here...

Guest jpenman

Alright this might have already been answered but i can not find it so if you could either just tell me or point me to the answer that would be great.

First, i would really like to use the default winmo 6.5 lock screen but there are many things that bother me. It is very dim and i cant really see it compared to everything else on the phone. The volume button and camera button and maybe other buttons are still active. and im wondering if there is away to get a preview of the notifications, like who the missed call is by, who text you and a preview of what it says. If those 3 are solved i will use it instantly.

Second, is there any way to have the data connection start on the startup of the phone? Im using gchris titanium v1.3.1 and the weather updates when there is a data connection and well i hate that i hafta turn it on each time.

Thank you very much for your help!

Guest msra6la2
Alright this might have already been answered but i can not find it so if you could either just tell me or point me to the answer that would be great.

First, i would really like to use the default winmo 6.5 lock screen but there are many things that bother me. It is very dim and i cant really see it compared to everything else on the phone. The volume button and camera button and maybe other buttons are still active. and im wondering if there is away to get a preview of the notifications, like who the missed call is by, who text you and a preview of what it says. If those 3 are solved i will use it instantly.

Second, is there any way to have the data connection start on the startup of the phone? Im using gchris titanium v1.3.1 and the weather updates when there is a data connection and well i hate that i hafta turn it on each time.

Thank you very much for your help!

1) no, you can't

2) set weather updates to automatic (maybe you could set it to update at start-up)

Guest jpenman
1) no, you can't

2) set weather updates to automatic (maybe you could set it to update at start-up)

Thanks for the quick response.....and i tried the update automatically but it needs a data connection and for some reason it cant open a data connection thats why i was looking just for something to automatically start the data connection on start up

Guest msra6la2
Thanks for the quick response.....and i tried the update automatically but it needs a data connection and for some reason it cant open a data connection thats why i was looking just for something to automatically start the data connection on start up

Can you update the weather manually?

if yes, then ignore the next question. It's perhaps something to do with gchris titanium theme having bugs or something

if no, then it's something to do with your HSDPA connection.

Guest jpenman
Can you update the weather manually?

if yes, then ignore the next question. It's perhaps something to do with gchris titanium theme having bugs or something

if no, then it's something to do with your HSDPA connection.

yea it updates fine whether it's manually or automatic however the data connection needs to be on first before it updates so I'm just looking for something outside of the weather plugin to start the data connection on device startup

Guest msra6la2
yea it updates fine whether it's manually or automatic however the data connection needs to be on first before it updates so I'm just looking for something outside of the weather plugin to start the data connection on device startup

I don't think you can