GT-I8000 Radio dead!

Guest Glakoymissss

Guest Glakoymissss

Hello everyone..yesterday my omnia after 3 months decided to stop working as a cell phone without reason...90% its a hardware failure..i dissembled the device an used a wire on the external port and i could hardly get a very poor signal...as far for today so signal at all... :)

Im running out of patience it doent seem i can do anything else...can this be fixed with a motherboard swap etc??any ideas.........????? ;)

thank you

Dimitris

Guest hkwildboy
Hello everyone..yesterday my omnia after 3 months decided to stop working as a cell phone without reason...90% its a hardware failure..i dissembled the device an used a wire on the external port and i could hardly get a very poor signal...as far for today so signal at all... :)

Im running out of patience it doent seem i can do anything else...can this be fixed with a motherboard swap etc??any ideas.........????? ;)

thank you

Dimitris

did you accidentally mistake the antenna port as the reset button and break the antenna component?

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...-pay-attention/

Guest Glakoymissss

nope i knew where the reset button was from the first day i got the device anyway phone is dead and it doesnt seem i can find a new mobo to replace it...

Guest omnianooooooooooo

the same here happened to me after 4 days and only 2 calls

the mobile was really responsive and good and suddenely it hangs then hard reset

it worked ok but no service at all not even one bar

now it is at service center and they changed something in the mother board like IC or something

you should send it to the nearest service center and may be(i hope)its asoftware problem