WAD Concept Theme WVGA

Guest FerdiBorbon

thanks XeOS for the guide will try it out.. just trying to get the layout first to my liking then script everything up after :)

Guest redzone321

Does anyone have a probelm with it randomly closing on you?

I realy like it but i cant stand that it randomly shuts down on me.

Also how do you activate the lock screen? i may just remove it.

Guest insane73
i can't find a lot of information on to make player/e-mail/sms functions work without opening the program itself

I still have not been able to work this either without opening the player first. I used the power button to access the media player, then once I close it I still have control.

any way to change the white in between tiles to black?

As far as I know...

You will have to get behind the images and change the actual dock colour to black by tap hold/properties ect... on the dock. The dock is located under each of the tiles.

heres a screen shot just wanted to get your guys feedback on my progress thanks.

Those are some sweet screens. You have been busy. Now that I have gone through this program with a fine tooth comb, I am going to start making these themes also. I had no idea how cool WAD really is.

Edited by insane73

Guest insane73

FerdiBorbon

When you have time, could you upload your theme folder here or rapid share? Your Contacts page is epic. Very nice work!

I think you may even be able to upload your contacts page separately, but not sure if I can just add it to an existing theme.

Oi, now my daughter has me saying "epic".

Edited by insane73

Guest darkworldzz

thks for the tutorial.. i am now starting to get the hang of WAD...

and +1 to top post :P

would be great if you could upload ur theme folder

P.S.

can i use touch player for the media player controls tab??

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest ky_guy

where is the wmpcontrol.CAB? i couldnt find it in any of your link.....please help

btw...im currently using SPB shell....should i uninstall the SPB shell first before using this or just proceed with it without uninstall the shell?

please help....thanx

Edited by ky_guy

Guest jebise

FerdiBorbon

wow that is great, i would love it if you upload that theme. I wanna so badly start making these themes (brings back my photoshop days) but i hate that i have no free time anymore ARG with the family and work.

insane

Great work, hopefully i will have some free time next week to try this out, have you uploaded your theme as well?

EDIT

Wow this is just great. I only have one issue and that is landscape, i just titled my phone and noticed that it moved to the default WAD is there a way to disable landscape mode since people are working on a fix for this theme?

Edited by jebise

Guest insane73
where is the wmpcontrol.CAB? i couldnt find it in any of your link

The wmp.cab is in the theme.rar posted at bottom of post#1. I just dl it and it is there.

Great work, hopefully i will have some free time next week to try this out, have you uploaded your theme as well?

My theme files are in the theme.rar file at bottom of post#1, but you have to use the tutorial to load my files as my phone will not allow me to create a wadestop file for some reason. I am working on it, but still no luck yet.

can i use touch player for the media player controls tab??

I am looking for the thread where I reads that it can be done, but there is about 20 threads with info on this theme. When I figure it out I will post it, but likely someone else will post the info. I know it can be done.

Guest plguzman

I find this theme awesome, it has great potential. Unfortunately I don't have that much time to put myself hours and hours configuring as I want. So I will still using SPB but watching closely this thread develop :-)

Guest jebise

tried you theme insane73 i will be at this when i get some free time. Is there a way we can get a good weather widget that shows clouds and such. This maybe the theme for me when i get time to set it up.

Guest sindark

Fantastic find. Im using it now on Gary Crutcher's ultra light rom (heaps of free ram) and its doing pretty great.

I'll customise mine and set the links and shortcuts to the default Omnia 2 apps then share it out for anyone who dosent have the time to customize it themelves. I'll also put tup screen caps and a short video of how it all works.

Guest babyjosef17

Is it ust me, or has the weather icon stop updating. Seems that whichever city I choose id does not update. Some problem with lakeside weather server?

It was working fine since the day I installed WAD.

Guest darkworldzz
I am looking for the thread where I reads that it can be done, but there is about 20 threads with info on this theme. When I figure it out I will post it, but likely someone else will post the info. I know it can be done.

thanks..

any1 has any idea how to update the weather?? i tried mapping the WAD-weather to the weather tab but upon pressing it, nothing happens....

and how to change the lockscreen wallpaper?? i tried using the change wallpaper button but it hangs when ever i presses ok..

thx in advance

Guest insane73
i tried using the change wallpaper button but it hangs when ever i presses ok..

I just changed mine. I just went into author mode on lock screen, change wallpaper/picture wallpaper/select directory/browse/click image/ok/done/done/no

And it works for me.

any1 has any idea how to update the weather??

My weather seems to be working, but I do not look at it often enough to notice if it is updating every 60 minutes. There is some issue reported on the lakeridge forums, but they are being resolved.

I am asking for resolution now.

edit...

To be honest..I do not like the weather either. I am going to redo a theme from scratch and put my own name on it. Thinking of incorporating SPB weather today plugin instead of this ugly wad weather. est. time of arrival...2 weeks. :P

Edited by insane73

Guest babyjosef17

The weather is working now. I kinda ignored what was being said in the lakeridge forums. But when I finally did, weather satrted to work.

What they said is connect to your Data then open IE. At first my IE does not connect to the WAP home page of my provided. But once it connected, then weather is working.

I did no changes. Just start-resrtart pocket IE

Guest darkworldzz

icic.. will look into the IE thingy and c how things go..

A small question,

if i were to change the picture, do i have to resize the picture or click auto size or something on the menu??

noob picture maker here.. only has knowledge of microsoft paint.. :P

Edited by darkworldzz

icic.. will look into the IE thingy and c how things go..

A small question,

if i were to change the picture, do i have to resize the picture or click auto size or something on the menu??

noob picture maker here.. only has knowledge of microsoft paint.. :P

The picture has to be a certain size, you cannot change it in the app. If you're new to picture editing, you might want to look at Paint.NET which is free but gives you a lot of editing capabilities whereas with Paint you basically have none :(

Good luck!

Guest babyjosef17

it's only now I noticed that touch player actually consumes less memory when playing music compared to windows media player. I wonder if its possible to create something similar to wmpcontrols for the touch player? so we can use touch payer for the WAD instead of Windows media.

Guest darkworldzz

hi.. this is what i came up with after meddling with paint.net

post-569370-1270389306_thumb.png

dunno why but i love the android green thingy.. looks so cute :P

i wna make a new page but i dunno how to setup the dock thingy.. and other technical stuff.. :(

Guest nap_rz

how do I :

can change the name of the shortcuts, for example : messenger on the online tab, I want to change it to IE or such....

this UI have great potential!

it lacks critical status notifications though...

Edited by nap_rz

Guest darkworldzz

@naprz

i change the words by making a new png image using paint.net and using it to write the words..

eg.

change RSS to midomi

make a png with the words midomi at same size and rename it to 'super_page_online_rss.png'

post-569370-1270456513_thumb.png

of course i tink other ppl have another easier method, this is what i can do at my current knowledge.. :P

Guest 6laz3r

hi guys.. though i have been here sometime.. my first post on the forum...

i have been workin on my own customized version of the 'Concept' theme... changed icons... changed font.. removed some and added some docks...

please lemme know if you think there is anyway i can make this better ! thx :P

post-625639-1270502904_thumb.png

post-625639-1270502938_thumb.png

post-625639-1270502953_thumb.png

post-625639-1270502972_thumb.png

post-625639-1270502989_thumb.png

post-625639-1270503001_thumb.png

post-625639-1270503014_thumb.png

post-625639-1270503027_thumb.png