Samsung default SMS app don't show threaded sms correctly.

Guest Man12529

Hi,

I got a problem where some of my threaded sms is not shown correcty in the samsung default application. Instead of arranging the reply and receive message one after another by the time and date, some how all the sent message is on top and all the receive message is on the bottom for that day.. i notice not all the sms will be like that only certain people i sms to. any help? i am using the lastest C2 OFW from china de.

Guest emreuckardes
Hi,

I got a problem where some of my threaded sms is not shown correcty in the samsung default application. Instead of arranging the reply and receive message one after another by the time and date, some how all the sent message is on top and all the receive message is on the bottom for that day.. i notice not all the sms will be like that only certain people i sms to. any help? i am using the lastest C2 OFW from china de.

i got same problem but there is no solution ..i cnat find yet..

Guest chriswells13
I found the solution... go to hklm/software/samsung/jinbox change SortThreadByCreationTime to 0

There is no "jinbox" or "inbox" in hklm/software/samsung/ on the Verizon Omnia II. I also searched the registry for SortThreadByCreationTime with no luck. So perhaps this just works on the international version of the Omnia ii (i8000). Anyone know how to fix this on the Verizon O2?