Advice from experienced rom flashers only

Guest Crezymunky

Hey everybody, I was hoping that those of you that have flashed 3 or more roms could tell me about your experience. I am working with the official 6.5 rom, and find my device is slowed down when 6 or more apps are installed. I dont have much time to deal with multiple rom changes, nor can i really take time to deal with bugs. Sooooo.....I really would like clear advice as to what rom offers

1) stability

2) Free memory

3) finger friendly (without spb, no good experience with this on Omnia2)

4) retains ability to install 5-6 programs without memory issues (currently using spb reader, faceook, Sktools, igo8, Openmarket, the channer for TV works ok...., and elecont weather.

5) not concerned about maintaining samsung apps except for media player. I actually prefer it to coreplayer for movies.

I prefer to use the titanium interface, but do not seem to have much luck installing mortscript, so i prefer not to have to install it, as it causes issues after a while on my phone. Could be combination of programs. using elecont plugin with notifications, apps, and wireless manager plugins.

Currently I8000NXXIJ9

CSC: i8000XS0IJ2

Phone: I8000DXIJ1

This site has some really talented people and I look forward to and appreciate your thoughts.

**Please no rom bashing, many have put in hard work on these and I'm not looking to degrade those efforts.

Edited by Crezymunky

Guest Crezymunky
try this

Thanks for pointing this out Lancez, seems like it is quite the bare bones version of the rom and lets the user choose the add ons. I will have to do more research on flashing, but this looks like a prime candidate for my needs.

Guest Lancez
Thanks for pointing this out Lancez, seems like it is quite the bare bones version of the rom and lets the user choose the add ons. I will have to do more research on flashing, but this looks like a prime candidate for my needs.

i've done my homeworks and paid price :)

Guest Crezymunky

Well, I have DL's All the files, thanks to twu2 for posting them, I dont really have time to flash tonight, but might this weekend, Have to say i am nervous as hell about this......

Guest levytv
Well, I have DL's All the files, thanks to twu2 for posting them, I dont really have time to flash tonight, but might this weekend, Have to say i am nervous as hell about this......

if you follow instructions its not difficult.