Phone goes on some kind of hybernation mode

Guest Apolousm

Guest Apolousm

Hi everyone...

I have been facing a problem with my device for about two months ago.

The fact is that my phone sometimes goes on a kind of hybernation mode, and It can't be woken up, even if I push any button, the phone stays like it is sleep. It happens once a day (EVERY FUC@%$NG DAY)

Solution? i have to take out the battery and put it in again.

Is it possible that this is happening because of the ROM? I've flashed the phone about 14 times testing almost any ROM that appears in the site. I have even flashed a chinesse ROM jejejejejeje...

Any sugestion?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Apolousm

Guest meabigbaldguy

Same problem here! I'm using Gary Crutcher's JC1 ROM... it only began to happen afterward. Beforehand, I had gone through two stock ROMs - no wake up trouble.

Anyway, it's tolerable... for now. It happens to me a couple of times of week. I also had the same problem with my i900; however, the soft reset was easier on that device. Having to pull out the battery on O2 does suck.

Guest Apolousm

I am not using any S2U2 program. I flasched my device to the original samsung 6.5 ROM from Syngapure (International Version) as I bought my phone from Amazon.

So, I'll have to face this unconfortable problem until I get rid of the phone. Thanks any way pals

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jmsmartins
I am not using any S2U2 program. I flasched my device to the original samsung 6.5 ROM from Syngapure (International Version) as I bought my phone from Amazon.

So, I'll have to face this unconfortable problem until I get rid of the phone. Thanks any way pals

Hi bro!

i just bought my O2 last weakend and it happens also to me with custom rom. it used to happen with O1 but just with some roms, i think it's a build problem. my wm version is 21856. i think we will have to find a build without slee-to-death bug...

Guest moxadrian

I had this problem too,and now not anymore

this is how i've managed to get rid of this problem:

Flashed jd1 official rom but all the parts together i mean :eboot ,pda ,csc and phone and after flashig do a hard reset and do not other soft rerset programs just the power button cause i think it doese some saving steps when shuting down.I hope I've been helpful for you and sorry for bad speeling