TRICK FOR SPB CAROUSEL AND HTC G-SENSOR APPS

Guest alexovy

I wanted to make a separate post because I was searching for this for a very long time and tried like 5 versions of different opengl files from a dozen of forums.

So what I did is installed HTC TEETER and than almost every HTC G-Sensor game worked. Also the Carousel from SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 with G-Sensor settings enabled and disabled is working. I think SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 is installing OpenGL v2 files, so the carousel should work but not with the G-Sensor settings.

I also have the Ginkage 0.26 files.

I need to tell that the HTC EMU is working but the calibration inside NOT. I have tried all kinds of versions from HTCAPI.dll and HTCSEnsorSDK.dll but nothing.

If somebody knows a solution, please write it here.

I hope this will help!

Guest alexdeejay_fm
I wanted to make a separate post because I was searching for this for a very long time and tried like 5 versions of different opengl files from a dozen of forums.

So what I did is installed HTC TEETER and than almost every HTC G-Sensor game worked. Also the Carousel from SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 with G-Sensor settings enabled and disabled is working. I think SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 is installing OpenGL v2 files, so the carousel should work but not with the G-Sensor settings.

I also have the Ginkage 0.26 files.

I need to tell that the HTC EMU is working but the calibration inside NOT. I have tried all kinds of versions from HTCAPI.dll and HTCSEnsorSDK.dll but nothing.

If somebody knows a solution, please write it here.

I hope this will help!

thanks man,g-sensor work indeed in carousel :P.it was so simple :().i search the solution for long time with no succes until now:).salut

Guest navin-shetty

Chk this post for G_Sensor enabled Carousel or just hack your SPB registry according to this:

HKLM\\Software\Spb Software House 2\Spb Mobile Shell\GI\GIEnabled =1

HKLM\\Software\Spb Software House 2\Spb Mobile Shell\GI\SelectorScene\ Gsensor = 1 Reflections =1

Note: Someone told me that, it only works with SPB Shell ver 3.5.3, so make sure your version matches.

ALSO NOTE: HAVE A REGISTRY BACKUP BEFORE YOU EDIT, AM NOT RESPONSIBLE OF YOU MESS UP WITH YOUR DEVICE. :P

Guest surenz
Chk this post for G_Sensor enabled Carousel or just hack your SPB registry according to this:

HKLM\\Software\Spb Software House 2\Spb Mobile Shell\GI\SelectorScene\ Gsensor = 1 Reflections =1

Note: Someone told me that, it only works with SPB Shell ver 3.5.3, so make sure your version matches.

ALSO NOTE: HAVE A REGISTRY BACKUP BEFORE YOU EDIT, AM NOT RESPONSIBLE OF YOU MESS UP WITH YOUR DEVICE. :P

Actually this trick works with SPB MS 3.5.2 also but the carousel panels can't been chosen. And the 3D SMS are working great while in 3.5.3 even with 3d acceleration they are not working.

So the conclusion:

- You wanna 3D SMS and slightly faster carousel with *NOT* working choice of panels --> use SPB MS 3.5.2 + ginkage 0.26 + registry trick above

- You wanna working carousel /barely slower/ without 3D SMS ---> use SPB MS 3.5.3

Me personally, I prefer the first combination

Guest fireonhigh

wow!thanks for posting this.. works like a charm... before the edit, it would not spin fast!,,i just wonder why we have to edit things to make them work,lol