Default web browser in WinMo Today screen

Guest selocan11

Hello all,

The default browser in WinMo Titanium Today screen is Opera. How can I change it to Internet Explorer. I think a registry key should be changed but I dont know what it is.

Thanks for your help.

Guest dgmorland
Hello all,

The default browser in WinMo Titanium Today screen is Opera. How can I change it to Internet Explorer. I think a registry key should be changed but I dont know what it is.

Thanks for your help.

The SFavorites plugin is the one that is associated with Opera. If you want IE, jut disable SFavorites plugin and enable CHomeFavs instead. This is the standard windows equivalent that does the same thing but with IE instead of Opera

Guest selocan11
The SFavorites plugin is the one that is associated with Opera. If you want IE, jut disable SFavorites plugin and enable CHomeFavs instead. This is the standard windows equivalent that does the same thing but with IE instead of Opera

I understand the idea but dont know which registry key and value does it. Appreciate if you can be more specific. Also are there other built-in plug-ins for Titanium home screens that I can enable in the same way?

Many thanks in advance.

Guest dgmorland
I understand the idea but dont know which registry key and value does it. Appreciate if you can be more specific. Also are there other built-in plug-ins for Titanium home screens that I can enable in the same way?

Many thanks in advance.

Us the CHome Editor application which makes it easy to edit Titanium settings in the registry. You can use this to enable/disable plugins. You can find it here . There are many plugins available for Titanium. There are a couple of threads on i8000 forum here devoted to Titanium.

• 1 year later...
Guest isobelq

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Chome/Sfavorites/Default

Change 3 keys: actionurl, name and image 1

restart and enjoy ^^

Yeah.. it sounds very simple.. i guess.. but my basic question is HOW do i have to change it..

i tried to change it by my way.. and i suppose i did screw it.. ;/ nothing is working right now in favourite section.. even the opera 9 is not opening

Please can you help me?

Kate..