[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest sonblack

@contable: Thank you so much for your support! I'm so happy and great for working togrether with you!

@All: I always attemp by myself for improving everything in my roms! It will be better day by day!

Thank you so much for your interest!

Guest Lancez
sorry...anyone know how to add touch player into wm7 titanium by Sonblack ? thanks in advance

u can try to link one of the soft keys to open that.

Guest seacoral123
SB 17 has improved a lot, am happy with it now :P

P.S. dont need chinese CAB anymore

Interesting to know SB17 in the pipeline. Thank you and looking forward.

Guest sonblack

I use the build 23554 for SB17.

I will release 2 version: one with more third softwares I like and one as usual

Please wait me...

Thank you!

Edited by sonblack

Any indication when SB17 will be out? One week? Or way longer than that? If it won't take so long anymore I'll just wait with intalling.

Guest contable
Any indication when SB17 will be out? One week? Or way longer than that? If it won't take so long anymore I'll just wait with intalling.

I think Sonblack will upload til tomorrow. Hold on.

Guest Dexter2009

installed SB14. found phone keep hanging for no reason. then flashed my O2 to SB16. same thing, phone hang frequently and screen image skewed and had to do hard reset. Now switch to Singapore latest ROM JA5. phone more stable and response is better. will stick with original rom for time being until stable cooked rom is out. thanks Sonblack. will check in frequently to see what is new. :P

Guest shutterdll
installed SB14. found phone keep hanging for no reason. then flashed my O2 to SB16. same thing, phone hang frequently and screen image skewed and had to do hard reset. Now switch to Singapore latest ROM JA5. phone more stable and response is better. will stick with original rom for time being until stable cooked rom is out. thanks Sonblack. will check in frequently to see what is new. :P

mine is very stable and no hang. did u install anything after flash?

Guest shutterdll
I was going to install SB16, but guess SB17 is worth waiting for. Any major changes to tell about, while we waiting? :P

sb16 has camera text missing problem and Chinese characters cannot be read even after install font . better wait for sb17 :(

other than that sb16 is very fast and stable for me