[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest Henrie

why my weather N/A???? contable can u help me??? i just modify city, then update and then refresh titanium... but nothing happened :P

Edited by Henrie

Guest contable
why my weather N/A???? contable can u help me??? i just modify city, then update and then refresh titanium... but nothing happened :P

Did you press the yellow weather update button ?

Guest Henrie
Did you press the yellow weather update button ?

if i press the yellow weather update button it's dirrect me to msg...... left and right button can't function....

Guest contable
if i press the yellow weather update button it's dirrect me to msg...... left and right button can't function....

I have to try the rom later...

Guest Chivas610
msn weather page or request your code here.

oky, i found the code (i think) for Oslo, Norway - but how do i use it? I added oslo in msn weather, but doesnt seem to work with the today plugin...?

Guest Jamkid

Just like to report that I am not able to run any of the Declan's language software after installing your SB17.

It was working fine when using SB11 and 12.

Here is the link to the software and you can download the trial to test if you like.

http://www.declan-software.com/pocket_pc/japanese/index.htm

I have tried installing on both my storage and device.

Other than that it is a great piece of work. Thank you so much so making it available.

Guest ov2rey

i yesterday updated to sb 17a, today my sms and msn messenger hang 2 times. need to soft reset.

after i uninstall jml today screen my phone battery life improve.

Guest contable
oky, i found the code (i think) for Oslo, Norway - but how do i use it? I added oslo in msn weather, but doesnt seem to work with the today plugin...?

In Program Files\JMLToday folder you find a cities.txt file. Add your location with Texteditor or Total Commander.

Guest gverdellen

I really like your ROM's :P

But I have a problem with reading email.

The headers are readable but when I open the email it is blank!

Does anyone have a clue how to solve this?

Guest jkgtan
You can't prevent it in the first boot! :P

You can remove it by running uninstall.mscr from folder Program Files\JMLToday.

After that you can delete folder JMLToday.

Had tried using File Explorer and cannot find "uninstall.mscr".

Tried Total Commander, folder Program Files\JML Today, can find uninstall.mscr but cannot run.

Help needed.

Thank you.

Guest Chivas610
In Program Files\JMLToday folder you find a cities.txt file. Add your location with Texteditor or Total Commander.

Thanx alot! works now :P The file is actually called jmlcities

Guest bouboule

Tried Total Commander, folder Program Files\JML Today, can find uninstall.mscr but cannot run.

Help needed.

Thank you.

Same + 1 :P

Don't run (and i start also Mortscript exe from another folder)

Other problem : the memory decrease in the day, not a lot at the end of the day.

Guest sonblack

Help needed.

Thank you.

You're right only one part.

Using Total Commander is exact.

You can run "uninstall.mscr" by tap on it. That's all. You won't see anything but it run.

After that, check Chome, you won't see JMLToday plugin anymore.

Guest Chivas610

I'm experiencing an annoying bug in jmltoday, which has probably been described before(?)

Every now and then the graphics/icons on the screen gets offset. The clock is increasing in size, and some icons floats around. Have any of you experienced this, and is there a solution to it?

Guest Basil Daniel

Hello Sonblack

I am absolutely thrilled with the wonderfull work you have done on this rom of yours.

If you could guide me in changing the weather city default... I live in Rethimnon Crete Greece.... what code do I insert and how do I do it?

Thank you in advance...

Basil

Guest contable
I'm experiencing an annoying bug in jmltoday, which has probably been described before(?)

Every now and then the graphics/icons on the screen gets offset. The clock is increasing in size, and some icons floats around. Have any of you experienced this, and is there a solution to it?

This problem is caused by screen rotation of some apps. I will fix it with next version... ATM I don´t have time for working on it...

For the moment you should press Titanium restart (Softkey 2, Menu) to solve it.

Cheers,

contable

Guest contable
Hello Sonblack

I am absolutely thrilled with the wonderfull work you have done on this rom of yours.

If you could guide me in changing the weather city default... I live in Rethimnon Crete Greece.... what code do I insert and how do I do it?

Thank you in advance...

Basil

Your weather code is: 41680 Chania

This must be the next city near your city

I allready answered this question on this page: Edit JMLCities.txt file located in Program Files\JMLToday folder (with Total Commander on your device or Texteditor on your Desktop)

Cheers,

contable

Guest Basil Daniel
Your weather code is: 41680 Chania

This must be the next city near your city

I allready answered this question on this page: Edit JMLCities.txt file located in Program Files\JMLToday folder (with Total Commander on your device or Texteditor on your Desktop)

Cheers,

contable

Mate youre a star!!!

thanks a mill.

Basil

Guest contable
Hi, how to prevent the END BUTTON or SLEEP close the data connection? please help

Start Samsung Settings, Network Settings, Wireless Manager, press Menu (data con. Settings)

=> Softreset

Guest shutterdll

I removed S2U2 from windows startup folder.

However, the Lock I get is the old WM lock screen.

How do I get back the original WM 6.5 lock screen with the slider?

Thanks.