[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest contable
i flashed other rom..

SB17a rom i having problem with sms.. everytime i reply a sms my phone will hang.. have to use sms-chat

I can´t confirm a sms bug. Messaging at all is working well. Email too.

Guest sonblack
@Sonblack:

Confirmation number: 4AS5699771607390F. not alot.... but can buy ur coffee..... ;)

Thank you so much and wait my new rom... Yes, I'm drinking coffee! ;)

Guest Sebaer

at first of all I have to say that i quite like this ROM, especially the look of the JMLToday and the performance of this rom ;)

The only problem I have is, that the button (on the JMLToday screen) on the left of the Schedule button, I think its the ShortcutPicker doesn't work properly. It tries to start something, but after 2-3 seconds it stops work and doesn't show an ErrorMsg or anything else. Do I have to install an additional cab to use this button in its intended way^^ Don't know if its ROM issue or just a JMLTodayspecific one.

Looking forward to JD1 ;)

Greets & Thx Sebaer

Edited by Sebaer

Guest contable
at first of all I have to say that i quite like this ROM, especially the look of the JMLToday and the performance of this rom ;)

The only problem I have is, that the button (on the JMLToday screen) on the left of the Schedule button, I think its the ShortcutPicker doesn't work properly. It tries to start something, but after 2-3 seconds it stops work and doesn't show an ErrorMsg or anything else. Do I have to install an additional cab to use this button in its intended way^^ Don't know if its ROM issue or just a JMLTodayspecific one.

Looking forward to JD1 ;)

Greets & Thx Sebaer

In SB 17 we have replaced Shortcutpicker with Mainmenu.exe. Are you still using a previous rom ?

You can edit all buttons of JMLToday in default.pnx and default_sms.pnx files located in Program Files\JMLToday folder. Just change the links...

Also the menus can be edited (.mnu files in same folder).

Guest Sebaer
In SB 17 we have replaced Shortcutpicker with Mainmenu.exe. Are you still using a previous rom ?

You can edit all buttons of JMLToday in default.pnx and default_sms.pnx files located in Program Files\JMLToday folder. Just change the links...

Also the menus can be edited (.mnu files in same folder).

lol, you're damn right :-D I was using SB14^^

Switched from secanys rom and he had the latest rom at the end of his first post ;)

btw.: I hate the english date format Month/Day/Year^^

The editing of the configfiles was not the problem, just wanted to know what it should start, maybe its something useful ;)

Here we flash again ;)

Thx Sebaer

Edited by Sebaer

Guest contable
lol, you're damn right :-D I was using SB14^^

Switched from secanys rom and he had the latest rom at the end of his first post ;)

btw.: I hate the english date format Month/Day/Year^^

The editing of the configfiles was not the problem, just wanted to know what it should start, maybe its something useful ;)

Here we flash again ;)

Thx Sebaer

You can change the date format in JMLToday.ini file... After that you have to update (softkey 2 menu => update).

Edited by contable

Guest Sebaer
You can change the date format in JMLToday.ini file... After that you have to update (softkey 2 menu => update).

Hehe, a little missunderstanding (My mistake)

The configuration of the JML works pretty fine^^

I ment this part in the first post:

ROM Date: 04/02/2010

Thought its February, but he ment April, thats why i took the old SB14 ;) (was blinded by the nice screenshots and was looking forward to flash my Omnia)

Greets & Have a nice day ;)

Edited by Sebaer

Guest contable
Hehe, a little missunderstanding (My mistake)

The configuration of the JML works pretty fine^^

I ment this part in the first post:

ROM Date: 04/02/2010

Thought its February, but he ment April, thats why i took the old SB14 ;) (was blinded by the nice screenshots and was looking forward to flash my Omnia)

Greets & Have a nice day ;)

Damn, I thought you were talking about the rom... hahaha ;)

If I find some freetime I will update my JML Skin/mod for SB19... so stay tuned...

Cheers,

contable

sonblack ur roms are gr8 fast and stable , tanks for good job

about latest rom you have uploaded , its giving me the wrong passowrd error and i cant extract the file ( i triend Sonblack as password )

anyone else is having the problem>?

Guest sonblack
sonblack ur roms are gr8 fast and stable , tanks for good job

about latest rom you have uploaded , its giving me the wrong passowrd error and i cant extract the file ( i triend Sonblack as password )

anyone else is having the problem>?

The exact password for uncompressing is: Sonblack, type exactly as I showed with "S", not "s"

Edited by sonblack