[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest jmsmartins
Flashing all parts has to do something with changing the performance or regional settings of you phone not with running programs.

If you want flash only PDA part. If there are ram improvements flash eboot too. No need to flash csc every time. I´m running SB25 since 2 days with csc from SB19...

So far I didn´t find any bug...

thanks contable ;) now i don't find any bug either :) let's see if i can stick to this rom for a while.. when omar finishes his GTX theme will us be able to add it to "skins" in this rom and use it?

cheers

Guest contable
thanks contable ;) now i don't find any bug either :) let's see if i can stick to this rom for a while.. when omar finishes his GTX theme will us be able to add it to "skins" in this rom and use it?

cheers

It´s no problem to add different skins to JMLToday. I will add Omar´s GTX skin when he has finished it.

Guest speedfrog

can you list the samsung programs you have not removed?

do i have to flash with the CSC file that is in your rar file?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Ngage

Hi Contable!

Do you made a other font for clock please. I like the old your skin for clock, was a very beautiful numbers, ( I know you used graphic for old numbers) but new clock has flat numbers. The clock as in first screen S2U2 is very original. I think is better, if clock numbers are taller. Where I can change font for you clock. By the way, you today screen is fantastic, I very like it.

Guest jmsmartins
a preview of the new gtx sense theme

f**k man! that's a great piece of art!!! can't wait to get my hands on it jejeje

obrigado omar essa porra ta demais :)

Guest contable
Hi Contable!

Do you made a other font for clock please. I like the old your skin for clock, was a very beautiful numbers, ( I know you used graphic for old numbers) but new clock has flat numbers. The clock as in first screen S2U2 is very original. I think is better, if clock numbers are taller. Where I can change font for you clock. By the way, you today screen is fantastic, I very like it.

I decided to use a font based clock because the old clock caused screen distortion.

The clock font you can change in titanium_480x800.cpr and titanium_800x480.cpr (windows folder).

Glad to hear that you like it.

Guest contable
a preview of the new gtx sense theme

Don´t forget the landscape view... and reworking/replacing all colored icons...

Guest jmsmartins

your skin is really great contable, thanks again for all the hard work and also for never being happy with it and trying allways to improve :)

one little "bug" i would like to fixed is that when you reply to sms you still have to "mark as read" after. just a sugestion, not a big deal;)

Guest omar junior
Don´t forget the landscape view... and reworking/replacing all colored icons...

of course master ;)

it is a little preview, I'll replace all the icons, stay calm :)

I do not know if I'll make a landscape mode ... never used and will be more difficult

Guest omar junior
f**k man! that's a great piece of art!!! can't wait to get my hands on it jejeje

obrigado omar essa porra ta demais ;)

thanks friend:) will be available soon!

obrigado amigo :) em breve vai estar disponivel!

Guest jmsmartins

@contable: i have a request for you man, since i'm not good at skinning :) could u please make some backgrounds that fit this new version of your skin? it's because the "old" backgrounds didn't have the clock background.. i think it's an easy job but i just don't know where to start.

cheers

Guest Jazz8

SB25 is working great Sonblack; Many Thanks!

Anyone else notice a mistake under the Samsung settings/ button assignment, as press and hold is mentioned twice for button 1? Still works normal, but Samsung must have overlooked this on JE1 ...or maybe it's just on mine?

Guest contable
@contable: i have a request for you man, since i'm not good at skinning :) could u please make some backgrounds that fit this new version of your skin? it's because the "old" backgrounds didn't have the clock background.. i think it's an easy job but i just don't know where to start.

cheers

As written before new wallpapers will be available with V2.30 (=> SB27), but first I will release V2.25

with weather map extension and white clock (=>SB26). Step by step. Not having much time atm.

Guest contable
on newest ver of JML missing 3G/H and batree icon :)

thanks for your hard work contable and sonblack

I removed both icons because

1. the update of these icons is causing screen distortion in case of rotation

2. both informations are allready displayed in taskbar => no dopple display

Cheers bro,

contable

Guest sonblack

@Omar: After quality control I can add GTX theme in my ROM if it support landscape mode.

@All: We need more time to do anything. That's why we (contable and me) performed everything gradually, step by step

Edited by sonblack

Guest omar junior
@Omar: After quality control I can add GTX theme in my ROM if it support landscape mode.

@All: We need more time to do anything. That's why we (contable and me) performed everything gradually, step by step

@Sonblack: I can not guarantee you'll make a landscape version, is very difficult to make the portrait version...many things to edit and position and make...

I think I'll just make a portrait version.

look the new preview...

post-451976-1274274750_thumb.jpg

post-451976-1274274819_thumb.jpg

post-451976-1274275186_thumb.jpg

Edited by omar junior

Guest contable
@Sonblack: I can not guarantee you'll make a landscape version, is very difficult to make the portrait version...many things to edit and position and make...

I think I'll just make a portrait version.

look the new preview...

We´re getting closer....

I suggest to display the clock in black color not grey...

I also like the weather display. Well done Omar !

If you have finished the portrait mode I can help to edit the landscape mode. Only need portrait cpr. It´s easy for me.

Cheers,

contable

Guest omar junior
We´re getting closer....

I suggest to display the clock in black color not grey...

I also like the weather display. Well done Omar !

If you have finished the portrait mode I can help to edit the landscape mode. Only need portrait cpr. It´s easy for me.

Cheers,

contable

Thanks contable...

@contable: the clock is gray because it is the original color of all GTX themes

# change the grey color to #313131 (original gtx)

# change clock font to Helvetica Neue OTS (original gtx)

# new weather icons and new size

post-451976-1274281776_thumb.jpg

Guest contable
Thanks contable...

@contable: the clock is gray because it is the original color of all GTX themes

# change the grey color to #313131 (original gtx)

# change clock font to Helvetica Neue OTS (original gtx)

# new weather icons and new size

Do you use the hires weather icons of S2U2 ?

Please send me the whole package if portrait mode is finished...