[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest sonblack

@All: Please understand me! I promise I will release the ROM after GTX theme has arrived.

Off course you will see it's infected by virus if you check :rolleyes: I don't need to explain more the problem.

Guest contable
@All: Please understand me! I promise I will release the ROM after GTX theme has arrived.

Off course you will see it's infected by virus if you check :rolleyes: I don't need to explain more the problem.

Son, don´t set me under pressure. Still a lot to do.

Guest omar junior

@contable yeah, here in Brazil are only 9PM, I'm still waking up :rolleyes:

I sent you the email with new icons. check your mailbox.

new weather icons are great in black too :D

Guest contable
@contable yeah, here in Brazil are only 9PM, I'm still waking up :rolleyes:

I sent you the email with new icons. check your mailbox.

new weather icons are great in black too :D

Will check right now...

Guest contable

@omar:

icons are nice. Please send me the single msn icon with transparent background.

@all:

Let us welcome omarjunior as new member of sonblack´s rom and development team !

Guest sonblack
Will check right now...

Wait contable and will add to my ROMs

Thank so much and welcome omar junior as a member of our team.

Edited by sonblack

Guest cumonifyoucan

Lol got nothing else to say--you guys rule--I thought you were great rom cooker but now you are way down below. IRRESPONSIBLE COOKER is what you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and those who do not agree with me can come and suck on it.

Guest sonblack
Lol got nothing else to say--you guys rule--I thought you were great rom cooker but now you are way down below. IRRESPONSIBLE COOKER is what you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and those who do not agree with me can come and suck on it.

I say a true thing that if you use my ROM and check virus by the program you did, you will still see the virus again. Please see contable's posts, you will understand what I said. You can say anything about me, no problem for me and I know what I have to do! That's all!

Edited by sonblack

Guest foodick
I say a true thing that if you use my ROM and check virus by the program you did, you will still see the virus again. Please see contable's posts, you will understand what I said. You can say anything about me, no problem for me and I know what I have to do! That's all!

Been following Sonblack since i900 days. Keep up the good work and awaiting SB26.

Guest onderduiker
IRRESPONSIBLE COOKER is what you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and those who do not agree with me can come and suck on it.

Man you really have a nice vocabulary ;) . And it looks you can't read very well. Why are you so :rolleyes: all the time.

Go relax a bit :(

SB26 with the gtx theme............WOW it can't be better ...............with or without the virus :D :(

By the way. Today I was looking for my sound problem. The sound through the bluetooth wasn't that good. I thought it was my bt connection.

Till I found out it was the WOW srs. Are there really people who like that B), it does more harm than good.

Edited by onderduiker

Guest jmsmartins

@sonblack

please allow me to suggest you not to cook SB26 based on JE1.. JD series seemed better to me. anyone agrees with that?

cheers

Guest Sapfizz
can come and suck on it.
<--- Ah - don't you just love internet heroes - look how big and brave I am behind a keyboard.

Just another troll desperately seeking attention - please ignore

Guest joedreed

@omar junior

Hi Omar, many thanks for your work!

Some time ago I made a theme for Wisbar Advance Desktop; this theme had an handy style, with a full handy set of icons and weather icons.

So I wanna share with you this set, in whic you can find HTC clock handy icons and some wallpapers. I suggest to project another theme in handy style.

This is the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZJVLLHC

@Sonblack

Thanks Sonblack for your amazing work!!

Guest joedreed
@sonblack

please allow me to suggest you not to cook SB26 based on JE1.. JD series seemed better to me. anyone agrees with that?

cheers

I do agree, i hope in the JI1, especially for the phone part.

Guest omar junior

@contable now, auto rotate works without bug.

and i make new update light background notification:

SB26 is very fast, I'm still testing.

post-451976-1274808456_thumb.jpg

post-451976-1274808463_thumb.jpg

Guest joedreed
@joedreed: thanks joe... i work in gtx for sb26 now

OK, just take a look; I suppose that the weather icons could work really fine with your GTX.

Guest contable

@omar:

The latest GTX version is still not ready for release:

post-502784-1274860435_thumb.pngpost-502784-1274860458_thumb.png

To do:

- make the notification icons smaller for a better display of the next appointment (portrait)

- new postion for weather description because of overlapping the weather icons (portrait)

- new position for alarm (portrait) => just a little bit higher

- make the clock a bit smaller for better alarm display (landscape)

- new position for next appointment display (landscape)

Cheers,

contable

Edited by contable

Guest onderduiker

I do like the notification icons as shown in post 895 much more than the "original". Why this choice ?

I changed the topbar before with another, but I always lose the bottom bar when I do that in SB images.