[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest jmsmartins

is tacchan taskbar cooked in? because of it we can't snooze alarms and appointments and that's quiet important for me :(

just hope that the cab works well in another rom..

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest Lancez
is tacchan taskbar cooked in? because of it we can't snooze alarms and appointments and that's quiet important for me :(

just hope that the cab works well in another rom..

it is cooked in. talked to Son and it will be out for the next release.

Guest jmsmartins
@Sonblack: 1000 x please in SB26 do not cook tacchan taskbar because it messes with alarm/reminder dismiss.. i can't dismiss alarm or reminder if that taskbar is present. i tested it in a lite version. when i installed the taskbar i couldn't dismiss anything, then i removed it and suddenly i could :(

please think about it :( we can easily install it by cab...

cheers

i asked that already but got no luck :s

by next release u mean SB27?

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest onderduiker
@ Omar

can u share your back ground wallpaper? just flashed SB26 and my bottom bar is still black. thanks

And please Lancez.......we "expect "a step by step for the gtx theme, including the white bottom bar :( ,because the screenshots from Omar looks really fine !

I can't wait to get my hands on the "new" phone.

Guest Lancez

a small review of pre-release SB26. played with it for an hour, have not found major bugs yet.

pros

1. 2 different theme to choose from, black and white(GTX)

2. usual tools and free apps.

3. WiFirouter builtin (to have this app, you have flash with included CSC)

4. good looking incoming call screen is still there :D

5. more free RAM after soft reset,with samsung dailer and video call enabled.

6. SPB screen shot android taskbar are not included in this ROM, :(

cons

1. Dr.Son has forgot to take out showcase :( so there are 2 task managers. but it is a easy fix :o

2. did not find anything else, to be honest :o

i have talked to Dr.Son and Dr.Contable just now. and we decided not to release this version, but to cook another one, the new SB26. dark taskbar will not be cooked in, new GTX S2U2 skin will be included (as long as i know of), alone with some fixes.

Thanks to Dr. Son and Dr. Contable and Dr. Omar for their hard work.

post-422854-1275149912_thumb.png

post-422854-1275149961_thumb.png

post-422854-1275150000_thumb.png

post-422854-1275150114_thumb.png

post-422854-1275150134_thumb.png

post-422854-1275150605_thumb.png

post-422854-1275150728_thumb.png

post-422854-1275150763_thumb.png

post-422854-1275150773_thumb.png

Edited by Lancez

Guest Lancez
And please Lancez.......we "expect "a step by step for the gtx theme, including the white bottom bar :( ,because the screenshots from Omar looks really fine !

I can't wait to get my hands on the "new" phone.

dont worry, it'll be here tomorrow :(

Guest Sapfizz
dont worry, it'll be here tomorrow :(

Thanks guys - that's 24 hours of drooling in anticipation I have to put up with - sometime it may be better to say nothing! :(

Guest monyozt
a small review of pre-release SB26. played with it for an hour, have not found major bugs yet.

oh.. you make me so jealous :( :(

Guest jmsmartins

great news about the black taskbar :( you guys are all doctors? what do u do for a living?

can't wait for SB26 without black taskbar :(

Guest contable
great news about the black taskbar :( you guys are all doctors? what do u do for a living?

can't wait for SB26 without black taskbar :(

I´m sorry but Lancez information is wrong. I decided that the black taskbar will stay forever as dedication to tacchan... :o

Guest Lancez
I´m sorry but Lancez information is wrong. I decided that the black taskbar will stay forever as dedication to tacchan... :o

:o :( :(

Guest jmsmartins

@sonblack

would it be hard for u to cook just this time another rom with wm default taskbar. i really need to snooze my alarms/appointments sometimes and tacchan taskbar doesn't allow that (i tested with other rom). i really like your roms and would be greatfull if u could do that.

thanks in advance

keep up the good work

cheers

Guest contable

The link on first post is still not available because I will do now the last test of release version.

Before release I want to remember all users to the the following:

1.The most mayor improvements and extensions are realized by me. This means also that I made possible that SB Rom Series features now omar´s great GTX theme.

1. In general custom rom are only available for members of our developer team (Lancez, omar junior and me) or some special VIP members like Dr. M. :(

2. Sonblack has a donation button on post #1. For a long time I didn´t see any donations here but with each rom release there have been a lot of improvements and extensions. Donations are only for Sonblack himself as he is the boss here.

3. Users can request customs but only by donation because development of SB Rom Series atm takes all our freetime.

Thanks and enjoy new rom !

contable

Guest spsingh

dear friends

Pleasae guide me which 6.5 wm rom i should install on my omnia 2 so that i could get atleast 80mb of free RAM.

And every thing works perfectly after installation like camera,bluetooth,wifi and GPRS

please guide

thanks

spsingh

Guest sonblack

As my friend (contable) said above, I need his feedbacks about JMLToday skin/mod 2.30 before I release SB26 because it's moderated by him (JMLToday skin/mod).

We spent more time for ROM and now is latest test. The ROM was uploaded but I have to wait because of these reasons.

Please wait...

After supplying the link for you I will go back Ho Chi Minh City and finish my business trip soon. So tired!

Thank you

Edited by sonblack

Guest onderduiker
dear friends

Pleasae guide me which 6.5 wm rom i should install on my omnia 2 so that i could get atleast 80mb of free RAM.

And every thing works perfectly after installation like camera,bluetooth,wifi and GPRS

please guide

thanks

spsingh

What are you doing with 80mb free RAM ?

Wait a few hours and try SB26 :(