[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest JMHL1963

@team of cooker/skinner : fantastic job ! with GTX theme applied on contable skin, it's very beautiful.

Indiscretion on one next JMLToday feature : expand clic area on all half-top screen.

A++, and thanks again at @team for his great work. (Your enthusiasm makes me want to continue.)

Guest contable
@team of cooker/skinner : fantastic job ! with GTX theme applied on contable skin, it's very beautiful.

Indiscretion on one next JMLToday feature : expand clic area on all half-top screen.

A++, and thanks again at @team for his great work. (Your enthusiasm makes me want to continue.)

@JMHL:

Thanks for replying here.

As you are the developer of JMLToday, in my opinion the best titanium plugin so far, I really appreciate your visit here !

In name of the whole SB Rom Series team, specially Dr. Sonblack and me, I would like to say thank you again for your great developments.

Without you this would not have been possible ! Our success is also your success so keep on developing.

Best regards

contable

Guest Wello2009

Great rom so far guys..but i've problem with weather ..i couldnt found my country (Libya ) City (Benghazi)..so any help guys.. :(

Guest contable

@all:

I want to remember that you can read all JMLToday settings in JMHL´s original thread at xda: JMLToday

Please visit there, too. Thanks.

Cheers,

contable

Guest contable
Great rom so far guys..but i've problem with weather ..i couldnt found my country (Libya ) City (Benghazi)..so any help guys.. :(

In \Program Files\JMLToday you can find a file called citiesMSN.txt. Add your weather code there.

Edit: Will post your weather code right now...

Edited by contable

Guest Lancez

@ Dr. Contable

i haven't tried this ROM yet, downloading but no flashing now, at work :( how's the GTX skin treating you? :o :(

Guest contable
@ Dr. Contable

i haven't tried this ROM yet, downloading but no flashing now, at work :( how's the GTX skin treating you? :o :(

No problem at all, my friend. As I have a third, still not released theme, installed on my phone I can choose whatever I like.... :o l

Have fun with your beloved GTX theme.

Cheers,

contable

Guest jmsmartins
Finally you got your new taskbar. Son has cooked it in today in the morning. :o

Means a lot bro and want to thank all team dev members for that :(

here is s2u2 theme that goes very well with GTX theme :(

Guest jmsmartins
Newsbreak:

another rom cooker will release a JMLToday contable skin/mod V2.3 GTX rom....

rom for i8000 GSM like ours?

BTW, i'm using this rom for 6 hours now, everything is perfect and... (thank GOD) my MY STORAGE didn't disappear yet. come on virus wherever u are and show your yourself you mother**cker AHAHAHAH

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest contable
rom for i8000 GSM like ours?

BTW, i'm using this rom for 6 hours now, everything is perfect and... (thank GOD) my MY STORAGE didn't disappear yet. come on virus wherever u are and show your yourself you mother**cker AHAHAHAH

Yes, Son gave permission to another rom cooker from i8000 section and I agreed... First right for cooking in stays here.

Haha, are you still thinking that Dr. Sonblack needs a sponsoring contract from Kapersky Antivirus ? :(

Good to hear that the rom is working well. No bugs reported so far.

Guest jmsmartins
Yes, Son gave permission to another rom cooker from i8000 section and I agreed... First right for cooking in stays here.

Haha, are you still thinking that Dr. Sonblack needs a sponsoring contract from Kapersky Antivirus ? :(

Good to hear that the rom is working well. No bugs reported so far.

it's working super bro! i'll keep it for a long while i guess :o i got my i900 back today and that means another flashing toy EHEH. i'll flash more i900 now because there's a lot a roms to test in i900 section. and this SB26, well, can it get any better??? :(

Guest foodick

Anyone else having problems with AutoSync? SB26 is taking too long to Sync with my PC Outlook. It seems to be happening with all JE 6.5.x series I have tried.

Edit: Solved. Got to switch off JML to sync effectively.

Edited by foodick

Guest sonblack
Anyone else having problems with AutoSync? SB26 is taking too long to Sync with my PC Outlook. It seems to be happening with all JE 6.5.x series I have tried.

Please turn off "Windows default" and perform to Synchorize. It finished, please turn on "Windows default"

Still remain some bugs from stock version of JMLToday.

Thank you!

Edited by sonblack

Guest sonblack

Will be updated in next ROM. :(

Guest Lancez

have spent few hours to mod JML today the way i wanted. everything's working just fine, no bugs found so far. it was worth the wait for this final SB26. :(

Guest darkworldzz

any1 tried using the fpu enabler?? is it just cos its JE3 and its not compatible?? was fine with a jd6 rom i used back in awhile...

i love overclocking my omnia2 :(

oh and was there a different release?? mine was tachaan's taskbar.. but no probs, installed an android taskbar..

another question,

i installed an S2U2 theme but i cant get rid of some icons

post-569370-1275287663_thumb.png

its is not that they are not nice, but it is hard to see.. too dark.. and does not go well with the gtx theme :(

any ideas??

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest contable
have spent few hours to mod JML today the way i wanted. everything's working just fine, no bugs found so far. it was worth the wait for this final SB26. :(

Hey Dr. L.,

you needed hours to mod JMLToday the way you wanted ? :(

I think you´re paralysed by wonderful GTX skin....

If you need any help let me know.

Guest contable
Please help how the alarm to work with SB26... thanks

You should specify more what is not working on your device.

I never have problems with alarm settings....