[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest sonblack
OK, I type and do not want to add. Can I enter a bad code. How to find the code for the city of Augustow in Poland?

2321,Augustów,0

Edit file CitiesMSN.txt and add above line

Will add it inside next rom

Edited by sonblack

Guest kwanjw
it only gets distorted for me in firts boot after flashing. maybe a hard reset after flash will help.

i've uploaded a screenshot. it normally happens when i exit the sms application and got back to the home screen. I have to refresh titanium to get it back to normal. I have yet to try a hard reset

Is there a problem with Samsung SMS app? after viewing the sms, it's still marked as unread. I have to Mark all as read, if not the sms will still display as new message unread.

post-634234-1275460028_thumb.png

Edited by kwanjw

Guest sonblack
i've uploaded a screenshot. it normally happens when i exit the sms application and got back to the home screen. I have to refresh titanium to get it back to normal. I have yet to try a hard reset

Is there a problem with Samsung SMS app? after viewing the sms, it's still marked as unread. I have to Mark all as read, if not the sms will still display as new message unread.

Please choose Menu - Refresh Titanium. That's the solution up to now!

Guest onderduiker

I am trying to get the counting (missed calls, sms and e-mail) in the color red.

I don't have any experience in programming so it is difficult to find out, but..........

I found the file GTX_by_omarjunior.plg and think I have to be there :(

In there I found Telpng, Smspng and Emailpng. and see the colour #505050 was given.

I changed it in FF0000. After that I changed the theme from omar to default and back.

But nothing happened, still everything is gray :o

So I thought, why not .....I used find and replace and changed #505050 with #FF0000 everywhere in the file :o

After that I load the theme again and something happens ..........the color of the counting is blue :(

How is that possible, I don't understand becaus I changed with FF0000 ??

Guest contable
I am trying to get the counting (missed calls, sms and e-mail) in the color red.

I don't have any experience in programming so it is difficult to find out, but..........

I found the file GTX_by_omarjunior.plg and think I have to be there :(

In there I found Telpng, Smspng and Emailpng. and see the colour #505050 was given.

I changed it in FF0000. After that I changed the theme from omar to default and back.

But nothing happened, still everything is gray :o

So I thought, why not .....I used find and replace and changed #505050 with #FF0000 everywhere in the file :o

After that I load the theme again and something happens ..........the color of the counting is blue :(

How is that possible, I don't understand becaus I changed with FF0000 ??

The plg file contains not only the cpr's for WVGA res. It's created for use on all devices and all resolutions. You have to edit the right WVGA sections in the plg.

Guest onderduiker
The plg file contains not only the cpr's for WVGA res. It's created for use on all devices and all resolutions. You have to edit the right WVGA sections in the plg.

Thanks for your answer, but I replaced every #505050 code with a red one. So why does it turn blue now ?

Guest contable
Thanks for your answer, but I replaced every #505050 code with a red one. So why does it turn blue now ?

As you are one of the active users here I could edit it for you... Let me know...

Guest onderduiker
As you are one of the active users here I could edit it for you... Let me know...

That would be very kind contable, thank you :D

....but (I am a Dutch guy .....and they always have a "but" :o .........than I learned nothing :(

And maybe, maybe I want to turn it orange next week (Because of the world soccer everything is going in orange next week B).

It would be great If I can do it on my own

Of course I understand you are busy (we always are :o ) and maybe it is to difficult to explain, so in that case I would like to take your offer :(

Sorry for my bad English B)

Guest contable
That would be very kind contable, thank you :D

....but (I am a Dutch guy .....and they always have a "but" :o .........than I learned nothing :(

And maybe, maybe I want to turn it orange next week (Because of the world soccer everything is going in orange next week B).

It would be great If I can do it on my own

Of course I understand you are busy (we always are :o ) and maybe it is to difficult to explain, so in that case I would like to take your offer :(

Sorry for my bad English B)

No prob. I can edit it red and orange for...

You know that I'm German. About soccer we needn't discuss haha. Anyway I wish you good luck for the championships...

Guest onderduiker

You can use the standard plg file from Omar. The only thing I did, I described already in post 1131 and they become blue after that :(

Thank you for your time !

Guest contable
You can use the standard plg file from Omar. The only thing I did, I described already in post 1131 and they become blue after that :(

Thank you for your time !

Which standard plg ? All plg´s are created by myself. :(

I suggest to create the orange mod first because of the championships...

Only the notifyers ?

I would change the next appointment and the alarm display, too.

Let me know. I can mod it tomorrow....

Guest onderduiker
Which standard plg ? All plg´s are created by myself. :(

I suggest to create the orange mod first because of the championships...

Only the notifyers ?

I would change the next appointment and the alarm display, too.

Let me know. I can mod it tomorrow....

Forget the orange color :( ...............I was joking a bit. It looks everyone is going crazy here :o :o

I like the black and white theme from Omar. So it would be great to leave all the static information/icons in black/white/grey.

It would be great if the icons/counting turns red (personally I like the color red) by a new missed call, a new sms or a new e-mail. The appointments and the alarm are always

changing so I like the idea you suggest to color it also. And right now the white text is hard to read.

Thank you in advance for the modification.

Guest contable
Forget the orange color :( ...............I was joking a bit. It looks everyone is going crazy here :o :(

I like the black and white theme from Omar. So it would be great to leave all the static information/icons in black/white/grey.

It would be great if the icons/counting turns red (personally I like the color red) by a new missed call, a new sms or a new e-mail. The appointments and the alarm are always

changing so I like the idea you suggest to color it also. And right now the white text is hard to read.

Thank you in advance for the modification.

Ok. I will do tomorrow because atm I´m doing some tests with Dr. Sonblack...

Guest jmsmartins

@dev tem

you guys look kind of busy, will we see a new release soon?

loving SB26 with GTX theme! now i'll stick to SB series because alltogether they're the best :(

Guest contable
@dev tem

you guys look kind of busy, will we see a new release soon?

loving SB26 with GTX theme! now i'll stick to SB series because alltogether they're the best :(

We´re always busy...

Guest jmsmartins

guys

found a bug possibly related to s2u2.

When WM default alarm rings, if i "snooze" it will never ring again (today i was late for work because of this :( ). i found out that it must have something to do with the option "lock system notification". i had it "on".. after a couple hours trying to figure out why the alarm didn't snooze, i found out that if i disable "lock system notification" option, alarms would snooze and work properly. i think the same happens with reminders..

i wanted to share this here since now i'm using this rom and loving every minute with it. this is good for the lazy ones like me that don't want to set another alarm program as default in contable skin.. and imho WM alarm is not that bad.

cheers

Guest contable
@contable : you have a mail....

@JMHL:

Works fine ! Thanks again for JMLToday rom cooking support.

Edit: the kitchen´s chef will be very happy when he gets up later...

Best regards

contable

Edited by contable

Guest contable
guys

found a bug possibly related to s2u2.

When WM default alarm rings, if i "snooze" it will never ring again (today i was late for work because of this :( ). i found out that it must have something to do with the option "lock system notification". i had it "on".. after a couple hours trying to figure out why the alarm didn't snooze, i found out that if i disable "lock system notification" option, alarms would snooze and work properly. i think the same happens with reminders..

i wanted to share this here since now i'm using this rom and loving every minute with it. this is good for the lazy ones like me that don't want to set another alarm program as default in contable skin.. and imho WM alarm is not that bad.

cheers

My alarm rings every day at 6 am. I only can repeat me: Make a small invest of 5 Euro and buy a G-Alarm license....

Guest jmsmartins
My alarm rings every day at 6 am. I only can repeat me: Make a small invest of 5 Euro and buy a G-Alarm license....

i have an old version o G-alarm free lol