[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest contable

@wello: I will add both skins.

One thing is not ok: the clock position. I will try to fix it.

Another thing: red and blue colored bt and wifi icons look better. But this is your decision. I only suggest to change green to blue color.

As I found a way to store all skins less the current one on My Storage we can add (nearly) as many skins as we want with upcoming version V2.4...

In case that I should need a another clock background I will send you an email...

Many thanks for your hard work. I like both skins.

Cheers,

contable

Guest Wello2009
@wello: I will add both skins.

One thing is not ok: the clock position. I will try to fix it.

Another thing: red and blue colored bt and wifi icons look better. But this is your decision. I only suggest to change green to blue color.

As I found a way to store all skins less the current one on My Storage we can add (nearly) as many skins as we want with upcoming version V2.4...

In case that I should need a another clock background I will send you an email...

Many thanks for your hard work. I like both skins.

Cheers,

contable

Contable@

About the clock position its easy to fix ..tell me if u want me to fix?

red and blue icons r ready .

now i'm working on new skin i think it'll be perfect ..screen shoots will be available soon..

See Y...

Wello :)

Guest fubo

Hi all,

I tried to get in contact with sonblack but no answer. I'm trying to cook SRS WOW in my italian lite ROM, but every time I add it, often the phone resets or freeze so that I must remove battery to get it back alive. Are you SBxx users experimenting this? If no, could some one share the SRS WOW package used by sonblack?

I appreciate your help.

Regards.

Guest sonblack
Hi all,

I tried to get in contact with sonblack but no answer. I'm trying to cook SRS WOW in my italian lite ROM, but every time I add it, often the phone resets or freeze so that I must remove battery to get it back alive. Are you SBxx users experimenting this? If no, could some one share the SRS WOW package used by sonblack?

I appreciate your help.

Regards.

Sorry for no answer from me! I'm so busy.

Please put my file from attached file in your OEM, the problem will be solved!

mxipupdate_zzzSecurityOff_SRSWOWHD_SB.zip

Guest jmsmartins

@SB: any prevision of the new rom release? if it isn't soon, would u and ur team consider a special release of the themes u have been developing? they look really nice and for me i don't need a rom better than SB :)

cheers

Guest fubo
Sorry for no answer from me! I'm so busy.

Please put my file from attached file in your OEM, the problem will be solved!

Hmmm, so apart certificates (that I already had) the issue is in two registry keys that must be removed... I will let you know! Thank you very much sonblack!

Guest contable
Contable@

About the clock position its easy to fix ..tell me if u want me to fix?

red and blue icons r ready .

now i'm working on new skin i think it'll be perfect ..screen shoots will be available soon..

See Y...

Wello :)

Please try to fix it. I cannot support the next 7 seven days because of business...

Wait on your update.

Cheers,

contable

Guest fubo

It is quite the same as mine, apart for icon and a setting that is already set at 0. Ok, just flashed. I'll let you know if all is ok.

Guest Jazz8

Just got back from my vacation and flashed SB26 ...simply beautiful fellas! Definitely prefer this taskbar over previous, and I love the GTX theme. I have been contemplating using JML as opposed to SPB Mobile Shell 3.5, but with the additional pages on SPB it's just to difficult to give up. Looking forward to the next release :)

On another note; It takes a long time for me to get a GPS lock (using GPS Test). With my old HTC Pure, I was able to get one within a minute or two (even on first lock). Now with my O2, I'm looking at about 20mins (first lock) and at least 10 every time thereafter. I assume this is because I've not flashed anything but the .nbo file (PDA part), but wanted to see if others are experiencing similar results. While I recognize there are many factors affecting lock time, I thought I would just ask if this is the norm using SB26 (on a clear day). If not, I may have to consider flashing another part, or not using my GPS (as it stands now, my Garmin XT is practically useless). Thanks in advance; sorry if this is off topic, if so please ignore.

Guest jmsmartins
Just got back from my vacation and flashed SB26 ...simply beautiful fellas! Definitely prefer this taskbar over previous, and I love the GTX theme. I have been contemplating using JML as opposed to SPB Mobile Shell 3.5, but with the additional pages on SPB it's just to difficult to give up. Looking forward to the next release :)

On another note; It takes a long time for me to get a GPS lock (using GPS Test). With my old HTC Pure, I was able to get one within a minute or two (even on first lock). Now with my O2, I'm looking at about 20mins (first lock) and at least 10 every time thereafter. I assume this is because I've not flashed anything but the .nbo file (PDA part), but wanted to see if others are experiencing similar results. While I recognize there are many factors affecting lock time, I thought I would just ask if this is the norm using SB26 (on a clear day). If not, I may have to consider flashing another part, or not using my GPS (as it stands now, my Garmin XT is practically useless). Thanks in advance; sorry if this is off topic, if so please ignore.

gps locks in less tahn 1min here. gps settings com7, com9, baud rate 4800, xtra data updated

cheers

PS: i flashed only csc and pda

Guest contable

You described exactly why I don´t use SPB Mobile Shell: too many pages. When I started to create my JMLToday skin/mod I had the intention to place all homescreen functions on only 1 page. Upcoming versions will have also appointment and task panel....

That´s how I want to have my homescreen. If you want to have more pages feel free to add them by yourself.

The reason why I use this plugin instead of SPB Mobile Shell is that I can modify, extend and personalize it to my wishes in an easy way....

Guest jmsmartins
You described exactly why I don´t use SPB Mobile Shell: too many pages. When I started to create my JMLToday skin/mod I had the intention to place all homescreen functions on only 1 page. Upcoming versions will have also appointment and task panel....

That´s how I want to have my homescreen. If you want to have more pages feel free to add them by yourself.

The reason why I use this plugin instead of SPB Mobile Shell is that I can modify, extend and personalize it to my wishes in an easy way....

plus, spb eats lots of ram! it's a waste to use such a great rom with spb imo. if i used spb i would use a lite rom because spb overwrites almos everything

cheers

@contable: new themes when? :)

Guest contable
plus, spb eats lots of ram! it's a waste to use such a great rom with spb imo. if i used spb i would use a lite rom because spb overwrites almos everything

cheers

@contable: new themes when? :)

Son is still testing. I don't know when he will release next rom. Anyway I could release the new skins without new rom... I will ask him later.

Guest omar junior
Here my latest skin which I personally prefer for next release: dark_sense.

post-502784-1276037022_thumb.pngpost-502784-1276037075_thumb.png

Cheers,

contable

realy good!

why the two screens have different backgrounds?

Edited by omar junior

Guest Jazz8

Good to know; I guess I'll have to fool around with it some more and learn all the functions. I actually prefer everything on one page as well but with spb I can also have my tasks listed on one page with my appointments on another (only use three; center, left & right swipe/ screen) ...I didn't know you could add pages.

I'm going to try JML a little more and get used to it. Right now I am just trying to figure out how to add my weather location, and I want to add some program shortcuts. Thanks for the help guys!

Guest OmniaBos

First of all I'll like to thank everyone out here for their work with the beautiful i-8000. Thanks especially to SonBlack for staying with us at Modaco...ur work is very appreciated.

Pls SonBlack, how do i get this latest ROM?.....

I use Rapidshare, but i cannot get thru to any of the other sites u uploaded to download this wonderful ROM.

I cant even see any mirrors throuhout the forum...which means people are comfortably downloading this..

I'm utterly gutted right now, can't seem to know what to do. :)

Edited by OmniaBos

Guest fubo
It is quite the same as mine, apart for icon and a setting that is already set at 0. Ok, just flashed. I'll let you know if all is ok.

Thx sonblack. Up to now the phone never freezed again.

Guest contable
realy good!

why the two screens have different backgrounds?

The background of the startmenu depends on the theme you are using. My modded bubble button theme contains atm the black background you gave me. I will add the dark sense background as well.

Contact you later, buddy.

Cheers,

contable

Guest contable
Good to know; I guess I'll have to fool around with it some more and learn all the functions. I actually prefer everything on one page as well but with spb I can also have my tasks listed on one page with my appointments on another (only use three; center, left & right swipe/ screen) ...I didn't know you could add pages.

I'm going to try JML a little more and get used to it. Right now I am just trying to figure out how to add my weather location, and I want to add some program shortcuts. Thanks for the help guys!

The appointment and task panel will be available in July but not by adding addional pages. All on 1 page.

Guest contable
Really Nice Skin :)

@wello:

Send me the modified black GTX when finished....

Edited by contable