[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest jmsmartins

damn nice screenshots!! SB 27 is running great! everything works just fine, i'm using it since it was released yesterday. bubble icons look really nice indeed! one negative thing is that we get less 2-3Mb ram free than with SB26.

Now, i can't wait for SB28. please make it happen soon :)

Guest contable
damn nice screenshots!! SB 27 is running great! everything works just fine, i'm using it since it was released yesterday. bubble icons look really nice indeed! one negative thing is that we get less 2-3Mb ram free than with SB26.

Now, i can't wait for SB28. please make it happen soon :)

You are right that SB27 has a bit less ram than SB26.

The reason is that Dr. Sonblack is cooking again with standard compression. LZX compression is out.

Without LZX compression speed and performance of O2 is much better, also the touch response.

I think it was the right step.

With SB28 we will have new skins from Omar junior and Wello.... so let you surprise.

Cheers

contable

Edited by contable

Guest Wello2009

Contable,

Few days ago i told ya that i'm working new skin and work is really goes perfect..so wait my screen shoots ..

SEE YA

WELLO

Guest contable
Contable,

Few days ago i told ya that i'm working new skin and work is really goes perfect..so wait my screen shoots ..

SEE YA

WELLO

Looking forward to your next skin...

Next week I will prepare all new skins for Dr. Sonblack's next masterpiece: SB28.

Cheers

contable

Guest jmsmartins
You are right that SB27 has a bit less ram than SB26.

The reason is that Dr. Sonblack is cooking again with standard compression. LZX compression is out.

Without LZX compression speed and performance of O2 is much better, also the touch response.

I think it was the right step.

With SB28 we will have new skins from Omar junior and Wello.... so let you surprise.

Cheers

contable

touch response improved because of registry tweek minimum tap time=0 :)

speed is at least as good as sb26. and i don't care if i get less 3-4Mb ram :)

really can't wait for SB28, damn :)

Guest andel90

Upgraded to this quite fast, unfortunately the samsung keyboard doesn't work when you select 20 keypad or 12 keypad why is this ?

Guest foodick

Installed SB27 and this is about the best in the series. Just a query, how do I launch (reinstall) MSN Map? I tapped `Map download on' but when I tried to `Display MSN map', there is `No weather map available'. Could it be I changed the default web browser to Opera 10 Mobile? Thks.

Guest contable
Installed SB27 and this is about the best in the series. Just a query, how do I launch (reinstall) MSN Map? I tapped `Map download on' but when I tried to `Display MSN map', there is `No weather map available'. Could it be I changed the default web browser to Opera 10 Mobile? Thks.

After you have enabled map download again you have to update weather first and then press display map.

When you disable map download the last downloaded map will be deleted.

Edited by contable

Guest foodick
After you have enabled map download again you have to update weather first and then press display map.

When you disable map download the last downloaded map will be deleted.

It worked. Thks for the usual prompt reply Contable. You guys at SB team are about the most dynamic.

Guest Wello2009

Contable@

Here Where i stoped coz of what i told ya about yesterday..Hope i get the new virsion to finish up my skin

screenshot41s.png

screenshot31g.png

SEE YA

WELLO

Guest jmsmartins
Still build 23569 and I think Microsoft stopped developping 6.5 and 6.5.x

the big question isn't wich build but when will it be released? xD

cheers

Guest contable
the big question isn't wich build but when will it be released? xD

cheers

Exactly.

Before the weekend I don´t see any chance for next rom release. I´m still working on the new skins and some improvements,

Dr. Sonblack is still improving and testing the rom.

Guest contable
Contable@

Here Where i stoped coz of what i told ya about yesterday..Hope i get the new virsion to finish up my skin

screenshot41s.png

screenshot31g.png

SEE YA

WELLO

The skin looks very nice but with next version of JMLToday maybe we´ll have the half screen clickable. This means clock area and titanium slider.

Guest jmsmartins
Exactly.

Before the weekend I don´t see any chance for next rom release. I´m still working on the new skins and some improvements,

Dr. Sonblack is still improving and testing the rom.

that's why these roms are the best :) take your time :) weekend never comes :)