[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest Jazz8
News: SB28 has a new file (called name SBROM.exe). This file has to copy to My Storage before flashing the ROM. At the first boot, the file will decoded itself. I put in JMLToday, S2U2 and some applications in it. You can install or uninstall if you want.

Pagepool of SB28 is 12MB however its speed is still as SB27

New build 23662.5.3.5 is used.

Please wait... because I'm writting some applications for performing this and contable, omar is improving, designing something for JMLToday and S2U2.

Looking forward to it Sonblack ;)

Guest OmniaBos
can you add link rapidshare to download I8000 ROM XXJE3 23569 (SB27) please..thanks

Yeah, I asked the same question last time for SB26. So, guess u should try opening the download page/link first, then u'll see that one of the links is actually Rapidshare.

Thanks guys for making my phone worth more than a $1000..

SonBlack, Contable, Omar, JMHL, not forgetting Lancez too ......plus anyone i've forgotten to add.....you all make the world go round for us (Omnia II owners).

Thanks, thanks, thanks so much......Very very grateful..

Edited by OmniaBos

Guest goezzbjm
Yeah, I asked the same question last time for SB26. So, guess u should try opening the download page/link first, then u'll see that one of the links is actually Rapidshare.

Thanks guys for making my phone worth more than a $1000..

SonBlack, Contable, Omar, JMHL, not forgetting Lancez too ......plus anyone i've forgotten to add.....you all make the world go round for us (Omnia II owners).

Thanks, thanks, thanks so much......Very very grateful..

Thanks bro for your information..i can download now..n thx too for Sonblack

Guest jmsmartins

@SB

that new prog we have to put in \my storage before flashing, what about after hard reset? it will erase \my storage.. no prob with that?

any prevision for the release? please don't make us wait too long ;)

Guest sonblack
@SB

that new prog we have to put in \my storage before flashing, what about after hard reset? it will erase \my storage.. no prob with that?

any prevision for the release? please don't make us wait too long :(

;) It only work with what it has on My Storage. Other things in My Storage are still remain. I erase them, many users will hate me :)

Guest jmsmartins
;) It only work with what it has on My Storage. Other things in My Storage are still remain. I erase them, many users will hate me :)

sorry i didn't understand u very well :s

and what about previsions? :(

Guest Pavel.cz

>Contable: Please advise:

What is the best way to customize JMLToday for the Czech language. When I turn regional settings for the Czech then I have problem with the Czech characters.

In the JMLToday you are using SF New Republic font which doesn't support my language. To correct this I first tried to to rename "Times" font (this one supports Czech) to "SF New Republic" and then I replaced the original one it in windows directory. Unfortunately the item "Temp" (from titanium...cpr) - main temperature on JMLToday works only with original SF New Republic. The " "(gap), "/" don't change correctly.

Then I found better solution. I edited Titanium ...cpr file and change SF New Republic to Times here. I leave "Temp" items without change. This works until I change the skin. Installation of the new skin rewrite .cpr files and then I have to repeat whole procedure.

Is there any better way to do it?

Thanks

Pavel

Guest contable
>Contable: Please advise:

What is the best way to customize JMLToday for the Czech language. When I turn regional settings for the Czech then I have problem with the Czech characters.

In the JMLToday you are using SF New Republic font which doesn't support my language. To correct this I first tried to to rename "Times" font (this one supports Czech) to "SF New Republic" and then I replaced the original one it in windows directory. Unfortunately the item "Temp" (from titanium...cpr) - main temperature on JMLToday works only with original SF New Republic. The " "(gap), "/" don't change correctly.

Then I found better solution. I edited Titanium ...cpr file and change SF New Republic to Times here. I leave "Temp" items without change. This works until I change the skin. Installation of the new skin rewrite .cpr files and then I have to repeat whole procedure.

Is there any better way to do it?

Thanks

Pavel

In skins folder you will find .plg files. Plg files are for injecting the skin you have choosen into the windows cpr file.

You have to edit the .plg file of each skin and your problem is solved....

Guest jmsmartins
In skins folder you will find .plg files. Plg files are for injecting the skin you have choosen into the windows cpr file.

You have to edit the .plg file of each skin and your problem is solved....

looks like u were right, no release b4 weekend ;)

i thought it only were missing some details in the skins, but it looks like a lot of work still to do..

Guest Wello2009
looks like u were right, no release b4 weekend ;)

i thought it only were missing some details in the skins, but it looks like a lot of work still to do..

Working on Skins is really hard and tired jop man....so god bless our team (Son , Contable , Omar) ..Tomorrow Never Day

SEE YA

WELLO

Guest jmsmartins
Working on Skins is really hard and tired jop man....so god bless our team (Son , Contable , Omar) ..Tomorrow Never Day

SEE YA

WELLO

yes i'm aware of that bro ;) that's why i admire the work u guys are doing, including yours!

i was just saying that i expected an early release because all skins seemed finished. but of course i'll wait, best roms are here :(

Guest omar junior

i finished my Dinik Anastasia GRUNGE for JMLTODAy contable skin and S2U2

changelog:

- New Weather box: more sharp, new transparent background and drop shadow

- Remake Grunge Wallpaper: more sharp and effects (JML, windows, S2u2 and Spam alert)

- S2u2: new notification icons, battery, taskbar icons, wallpaper, ftbar and ptbar.

Screens:

post-451976-1276794317_thumb.jpg

post-451976-1276794324_thumb.jpg

post-451976-1276794332_thumb.jpg

post-451976-1276794341_thumb.jpg

post-451976-1276794347_thumb.jpg

Guest jmsmartins
i finished my Dinik Anastasia GRUNGE for JMLTODAy contable skin and S2U2

damn it looks fu***n amazing! you guys are allways teasing us, u bastards :(

now u make me refresh every 5 mins to see if SB28 is up AHAHAH

i will eventualy get tired ;)

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest contable
damn it looks fu***n amazing! you guys are allways teasing us, u bastards :(

now u make me refresh every 5 mins to see if SB28 is up AHAHAH

i will eventualy get tired ;)

I think you will get tired...

Guest contable
guys

how can i make wallpaper for SB27?

cheers

Learning by doing.

Today I have finished all 12 wallpapers for Omar´s new darksense skin. Also the icons for new wallpaper panel are finished.

Only the scripts for changing wallpapers and skins are missing....

Guest Wello2009
Learning by doing.

Today I have finished all 12 wallpapers for Omar´s new darksense skin. Also the icons for new wallpaper panel are finished.

You really doing great jop guys i hope if i've enogh time to help but i'm really stuck at the work..

SEE YA

WELLO

Guest jmsmartins
Learning by doing.

i would need the "frames" for clock background and the frame for weather, and i don't know how to get them and integrate in the wallpaper i want.. i guess i'll have to wait for SB28 then, seems like it will be up in the next few days

thanks anyway

cheers