[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest contable
Sir. Contable it’s me again the one who is waiting for the confirmation of SB29 rom (build 23569.5.5.0) by Sir. Sonblack,

And may I ask something, Sir Do you think Sir sonblack can give me a permission? How can I contact Him aside from sending Him a PM here in modaco site? Or maybe can you ask Him Sir because I know you’re the only one who is close to him, if I’m not mistaken and if it is just alright with you Sir.

Sorry if I disturbed you again.

Thank you and God bless.

I would like to help you but at the moment I don´t have contact to Sonblack either. He is very busy and maybe he needs a break...

The SB29 rom I have I cannot share because there are cooked in some apps which are not for public release.

Guest sonblack

I received the PM from guevz but now I can answer that I can't because the reason was showed by contable.

I'm so busy for my company and my family.

My uncle (younger sister of my father) died 2 weeks ago so I have to go back my countryside weekly.

In my countryside I can't enter modaco forum.

Maybe I can build again after 2 weeks more.

Please understand my status! Thank you!

I received the PM from guevz but now I can answer that I can't because the reason was showed by contable.

I'm so busy for my company and my family.

My uncle (younger sister of my father) died 2 weeks ago so I have to go back my countryside weekly.

In my countryside I can't enter modaco forum.

Maybe I can build again after 2 weeks more.

Please understand my status! Thank you!

aw' thats ok Sonblack team, i understand.. maybe nextime and i hope you'll be ok soon, i'll just Pray for you and your family.. and also thanks Sir Contable.. Godbless as always..

Guest jerrypt

How to display incoming sms message over other running applications?

With some other ROMs that I had installed previously, I could be running Garmin GMXT, and when there is an sms message, it will pop up over the other running application.

In the case of incoming email, it does pop up at the bottom of the other application.

However in the case of incoming sms message, the audio announced that there is a message, but it stays in the background, and I had to close the running application in order to see the sms message.

Has anyone been able to tweak the ROM or the registry such that the incoming sms message will pop up at the bottom of the current application, and we just have to press View to see the message?

Guest eugenechoong

hi all ...

brothers, i've tried to flash to SB30 rom ...however i am getting an error. The error msg is " Fail PDA Checksum".

Really need help here ..

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xanthou
Thank you so much and confirm! :)

SBROM.exe is not used with recent version (SB29, SB30).

Now, I only use SBExternal.sbr for my ROM.

please can you guide me to find the SBExternal.sbr

i can't find it anywhere

thanks

Guest sonblack
please i can't find where sbexternal.sbr is.

can you explain me?

Unpack my ROM file you will see sbexternal.sbr (SB30 has this file).

You only copy this file to root of My Storage and then you flash the rom as you knew before

Edited by sonblack

Unpack my ROM file you will see sbexternal.sbr (SB30 has this file).

You only copy this file to root of My Storage and then you flash the rom as you knew before

ow' how r you sir hope ur ok now.. Godbless always to you and to your family and also to the sonblack team..

any news/ updates?

Guest Xanthou
Edit:

Also Accu and Google weather locations you can add.

CitiesACCU.txt

CitiesGOOGLE.txt

Hello, i have just istall it and the best rom ever.

the only proble i have is that i can't find the cities of my country

I am living in Cyprus and the cities that i am interesting is Nicosia, Paphos Paralimni.

can you guide me how can i find those cities to add them in JML today.

thanks

edit:

i have just found the way for Accu and Google.

I still can 't find the ay to find the msn code.

if anyond can advise me i will be much appreciate.

does anyone have a clou of the battery drain?

Another thanks for such a great people around like Sonblack and Contable

that makes our lives interesting.

Edited by Xanthou

Guest contable
@Contable: Please contact me if you're free these days

I will make a new rom for I8000 again.

@Sonblack:

Friend, hope you are well. We can chat one of the next days...

Good to hear, that you are back again...

got it

If I were you I would have waited for the SB31 as the Chief is about to release a new ROM. Anyway keep flashing. You are welcome to the club of those of us who have been diagnosed with ORD (Obsessive Romflashing Disorder) B)

If I were you I would have waited for the SB31 as the Chief is about to release a new ROM. Anyway keep flashing. You are welcome to the club of those of us who have been diagnosed with ORD (Obsessive Romflashing Disorder) B)

Go go go.. And hope it well released soon, can’t w8 to see the new outfit of my phone.

thanks team sonblack.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MoDarKau
- SB ROM Settings (by Sonblack, support for installing more option applications after flashing with more improvements)

Where is this SB ROM Settings you mentioned? I can't find it. Or there is special method to run this SB ROM Settings? Thanks before.

Guest sonblack
Where is this SB ROM Settings you mentioned? I can't find it. Or there is special method to run this SB ROM Settings? Thanks before.

It's in my ROM. That's true. But...

If you did right as following my guides (see post #1):

Some guides before flashing this rom:

- Copy file SBExternal.sbr to root of My Storage before flashing this rom.

- Performing to flash rom and carry out as guides of SB ROM Settings.

- When your device restart again, you can delete SBExternal.sbr file for saving My Storage capacity.

- Small applications I added to ROM will be in My Storage from Program Files folder.

you will see SB ROM Settings at the first boot after flashing my ROM. It only run 1 time after flashing my ROM.

You also never find its shortcut later. You cannot run it 2 times.

Thank you!

Edited by sonblack

It's in my ROM. That's true. But...

If you did right as following my guides (see post #1):

you will see SB ROM Settings at the first boot after flashing my ROM. It only run 1 time after flashing my ROM.

You also never find its shortcut later. You cannot run it 2 times.

Thank you!

cant wait to see the SB31?...