wp7 unoficial update for hd2

Guest xfallen

Guest DunKnow

I think we would be having ram and graphic driver problems, however i would be still looking forward to WM7 being ported to our device.

Guest acastiyo

If I tell you the truth, I am not really interested in WP7, I think WM 6.5.X has everything I want in my phone. I am very happy with it, and I use it for everything I need/want. WP7 is what they want to sell us this time, and I am not completelly sure it is going to be really a better product in terms of usefullness or quality compared to WM 6.5.X. Ok it's very nice, looks awesome... blablabla... but how will it work for us who like so much to customize every single detail of our phones...? I don't know yet.

I would really like to maybe try Android in our Omnias... I think it has a similar behaviour as our WM but with updated technology and linux based. That would be really cool if the guys here finally manage to make it usable, and it looks very good at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KSPAMS
If I tell you the truth, I am not really interested in WP7, I think WM 6.5.X has everything I want in my phone. I am very happy with it, and I use it for everything I need/want. WP7 is what they want to sell us this time, and I am not completelly sure it is going to be really a better product in terms of usefullness or quality compared to WM 6.5.X. Ok it's very nice, looks awesome... blablabla... but how will it work for us who like so much to customize every single detail of our phones...? I don't know yet.

I would really like to maybe try Android in our Omnias... I think it has a similar behaviour as our WM but with updated technology and linux based. That would be really cool if the guys here finally manage to make it usable, and it looks very good at the moment.

I'm agree with you... WP7 is copy of Apple iPhone crap OS... And I feel like I'm not the owner of my phone anymore if my phone is equipped with WP7, coz I can't customize it... No multitasking (imagine I have to close my MP3 player when I have to reply a SMS... can't put my custom home... terrible and unforgivable.... >,<

someone's PDA/phone must reflect the owner's personality... If WP7 is unified, then we got the same personality... ???

Edited by KSPAMS

Guest KSPAMS
As far as I know WP7 would be not compatibile with WM 6.5.X applications, so for me is useless ... :huh:

yep... useless crap from M$....

Edited by KSPAMS

Guest Mrcot

I tested wm7 interface by Lesscro wad theme; he really made a great job but as many other user

i prefer with no doubt wm 6.5.x skin especially if it run with sense interface.

My dream is to have somethingh like this :

running in dual boot android and wm 6.5.x.

May be a great chef on modaco will this dream come true, one day