S2U2 and internet

Guest zoran89

I have receantly flashed to new ultralittle ROM. I dont think thats the problem, but I am just laying all the facts to you. And i tried S2U2 lock app. App is superb, much better then samsung default lock.

Thats when i encounter a problem. I noticed, while locked with S2U2 my omnia wont connect to internet. Wont update e-mail and weather stats. As soon i unlocked the phone, immideatly it pops out connecting to The internet, and everything updates. When its not locked, or when i disable lock it updates fine. I tried, to find something remotely simmilar to that in S2U2 settings but I failed.

So, little help would be much appriciated.

Thanks

Guest unixace
I have receantly flashed to new ultralittle ROM. I dont think thats the problem, but I am just laying all the facts to you. And i tried S2U2 lock app. App is superb, much better then samsung default lock.

Thats when i encounter a problem. I noticed, while locked with S2U2 my omnia wont connect to internet. Wont update e-mail and weather stats. As soon i unlocked the phone, immideatly it pops out connecting to The internet, and everything updates. When its not locked, or when i disable lock it updates fine. I tried, to find something remotely simmilar to that in S2U2 settings but I failed.

So, little help would be much appriciated.

Thanks

Check your setting on Power select [but only Blank Screen] at the [On Battery Power] selection.