cyrillic fonts

Guest vaskko

Hello

I have problems with cyrillic messages in facebook aplication and Google maps @ my O2.

The messages appear with incomprehensible symbols.

I suppose some fonts are missing. Everything else works fine (in cyrillic also).

If somebody has a proposal how to fix the problem, pls ...

Guest zhvihti

I am also Bulgarian and have never had problems with Cyrillic letters, neither in Google Maps, nor anywhere else. Could you post a screenshot?

Guest ra6o74
Hello

I have problems with cyrillic messages in facebook aplication and Google maps @ my O2.

The messages appear with incomprehensible symbols.

I suppose some fonts are missing. Everything else works fine (in cyrillic also).

If somebody has a proposal how to fix the problem, pls ...

Hi, Vaskko.

I am Bulgarian too. Last week I flashed my O2 with Garry Crutcher's JC1 ROM and yesterday re-flashed it again, but using international CSC file for JC1. I had never have any problems with Cyrillic fonts in Google Maps, Facebook I don't use. But I'm not sure if I write SMS in Cyrillic that the recipient could read them. You can share your experience.

Guest vaskko

I forget to mention that my ROM is WinMo 6.5 by secany. It works fine and I don't want to chang it.

I couldn't post screenshot from the phone display. But for example, the messages in Facebook status look as rectangles.

Yes, SMS in cyrillic are received as ?????

• 11 months later...
Guest dvdboost

Hi guys,

out of this topic, but with a big hope that some of you can answer my desperate question, do you have a bulgarian ROM for SGH-i900?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.