Extended Battery

Guest babyjosef17

Been comtemplating about this for some time now. I just worry that using a unofficial battery might be dangerous. I don't want this battery to just blow up and wreck my phone.

Believe me it happens.

Guest rvnteck

This guys are the best when it comes to batteries Mugen Power Batteries, they live in their quality and awesome customer service

http://www.mugenpowerbatteries.info/epages...8000XL/Black%22

Im using one right now and Im very satisfied with the purchase, shipping is fast too!

i would buy a second (backup) battery rather than using that ugly back cover. I was choosing Omnia II also for its look and style.

Guest WebReaper21

As to the "Capacity: 3.7V 2200 mAh (approx. 2x more capacity than the standard battery)" point:

Our O2 has 1500mAh that would make the 2200 about 46% more Capacity, as the Voltage is the same...hardly a factor 2.

So much for credibility :P

Guest silvos3189

Personally I dont like the extended bulk at the back of that bigger battery and I would buy a 2nd battery except for how tough it is to get the back cover opened... seriously... everytime i try to open the back cover i'm worried i'll break it.

I'm considering maybe the use of this... http://www.thepocketsolution.com/PSI-050/T...te+Charger.html

Supposedly a charger which you can carry around to recharge your battery from it's internal battery pack while you are outside.

Guest Belmichel
the battery for the i920 is different than the battery for the i8000.

I don't mean to push the product as it makes for a bulky phone and I regularely come back to my original one, but facts are facts:

My link points to an Omnia II battery, the pictures are Omnia IIs, and as I said, I bought it and it works fine with my Omnia II. If you don't like that particular product, there are several available on ebay. Just search "I8000 extended".

• 3 weeks later...