[ROM] Omnia II feat. HTC Sense 2.5

Guest enrico988

Guest ronalgps

hey have someone youtube app the one to use htc device to was in the first beta of MR.rodrigo

thank u

i just find in cool youtube app

Guest enrico988
I got that from your screenshot... But I'll flash myself to check it again :P

Another question. I totally hate WM6.5.x.... Is there going to be a WM6.5 Version the next days?

Edit:

And is there going to be a lite Version with only Sense 2.5 and WM6.5(.x) and some tweaks etc. (I think you know what a lite version is haha)

Don't know if I'll release a 6.5 version, because in that case I'll have to manage too much versions (I already have 2 version in italian).

For now I'll only keep this version...

hey have someone youtube app the one to use htc device to was in the first beta of MR.rodrigo

thank u

i just find in cool youtube app

Try to download from your cell browser: http://m.youtube.com/app

Guest ronalgps
Don't know if I'll release a 6.5 version, because in that case I'll have to manage too much versions (I already have 2 version in italian).

For now I'll only keep this version...

Try to download from your cell browser: http://m.youtube.com/app

Thank bro but i mean this one

do u have this one

Guest enrico988
pda checksum failed!

anyway to solve this?

i flash it with csc and phone parts

Please check the integrity of downloaded .RARs

Please check the integrity of downloaded .RARs

thx enrico

what does that mean ?

is it the actual file size?

i have got no error in extracting the file anyway

can you explain?

Guest enrico988
thx enrico

what does that mean ?

can you explain?

If you haven't got any error in extraction all is right. Try to re-extract and reflash..

Guest redzone321

excelent looking rom! will have to try it out.

i still think the only way we will ge ta stable 2.5 sense rom is under wm 6.1 our machines just dont have enough ram.

Guest ronalgps
thx enrico

what does that mean ?

can you explain?

the 2 part of the ROM size is 218,485 KB

see to your usb is 2.0 use motherboard usb i just cuz some happen with me if i flash with the usB port in the front of my PC

Guest dzynio

hi enrico! thank u for this great rom! very fast and stable!:P now i would like to download this theme GTX Sense 2.5 and my question is, which version i should download? CFC Compressed or CFC Uncompressed? Thank u :(

Guest SelfCreation

You say to whipe the CsC part to get more RAM , how do i whipe it ? i only have the option to select a new CsC in OCtaine no ? can u pls clarafy how to whipe CsC ( i know how to install PDA .nb0 )

Edit: Nm im blind , i dint notice the little check box ( erase CSC )

Edited by SelfCreation

Guest SelfCreation
nice.. can any1 report battery life on this rom with sense 2.5 enabled??

hmm well considering its a new rom cant really tell you for sure BUT!!

if i compare to the Rog Leo rom beta 2

witch has 15mb less of free ram , i did 1day and 1/2 on battery (little games here and there maybe a movie not many phone calls )

so this one here should be near that if not longer ( depending if u have WIFI , bluetooth , send/recive (emails ) and or any other option like that , they kill your battery life. )

Guest slavke1976

Nice, ROM, thank you, for me all is working what i need. Only is little isue, it is little slow, and on first boot i had about 65Mb RAM free and after 1min and it is down at 35Mb free RAM.

I didnt erase my csc part when i flashed ( how much RAM we win if we earase CSC?) IF i disable samsung dialer i will have 10MB extra free RAM? What are other tips to win more free RAM?

P.S.

I noticed when i pres main button it launch main menu, it would be nice if you can remove it because i think we dont need it, or maybe it is necessery for sense to work proper?

Edited by slavke1976

Guest JezzyJeff

One question. Are the Themes included in the .csc? Cuz i get the standard WM6.5.5 Theme right after flashing and hard reset. Plus all the standard themes are still in the ROM. I didn't erase the .csc because i like to use the German keyboard layout so i stayed with my german jb3

Guest ronalgps
One question. Are the Themes included in the .csc? Cuz i get the standard WM6.5.5 Theme right after flashing and hard reset. Plus all the standard themes are still in the ROM. I didn't erase the .csc because i like to use the German keyboard layout so i stayed with my german jb3

condor GT black edition is already in the rom

just go to settings.home.and select the theme

excelent looking rom! will have to try it out.

i still think the only way we will ge ta stable 2.5 sense rom is under wm 6.1 our machines just dont have enough ram.

+1

See you soon :P

Guest SelfCreation
Nice work but this HTC-Sense ROMs are simply too slow (not optimized for Omnia)

Back to Titanium :P

bah

might be slow but looks alot better then Tityanium

and second its WM lol its ALWAYS slow

hosntly the onlyadvantige to WM over droid Iphone or webos is that u can put on Cocked ROms and Emulators for the other OS

im runign Webos and android on my WM phone LOL..