how to backup opera 10 beta?

Guest nap_rz

I'm going to change my rom, and will certainly move to opera 10 final ver; what/where are the files I need to backup from the beta ver?

Guest hkwildboy
I'm going to change my rom, and will certainly move to opera 10 final ver; what/where are the files I need to backup from the beta ver?

you can synchornize your bookmark in Opera 10 with My Opera. http://my.opera.com/community/

Then you will re-synchornize them after you change your ROM

Guest babyjosef17

I wanted to save my start page before I hard reset. I save the profile folder inside the opera 10 installation folder and move it temporarily to storage till after I hard reset. seem to work for me.

although I will try the sync to o

Edited by babyjosef17

Guest hkwildboy
I wanted to save my start page before I hard reset. I save the profile folder inside the opera 10 installation folder and move it temporarily to storage till after I hard reset. seem to work for me.

although I will try the sync to o

The beauty about using My Opera to sync, is that you can manually add those links on your My Opera on your desktop.

They will then sync to your Opera Mobile when you logon.

Imagine it's much easier to manage (add /delete/ copy) your bookmarks in the My Opera page on your desktop.

Beats click click click an url address on the i8000 with the software keyboard~~~

Edited by hkwildboy

Guest hiperjp

Give a chance to Opera Link. It save the bookmarks, history, passwords and start page bookmarks. :P

Guest nap_rz
Give a chance to Opera Link. It save the bookmarks, history, passwords and start page bookmarks. :P

opera link or my opera? where's the link to opera link?

Guest hiperjp
opera link or my opera? where's the link to opera link?

Configuration > Opera Link. You have to create a Opera account for it.

Edited by hiperjp

Guest wes58

All the information is stored in \profile\datastorage folders.

The way I do it to always keep the data after changing rom (rom build) is:

1. If you have a cooked rom, find/make one without opera in it.

2. Install Opera to 'My Storage'.

3. Modify Opera installation cab file - delete all the files except for the shortcut and of course setup.dll. This way, when you run installation it doesn't overwrite your files but only creates all required registry entries.