We should have a photography competition

Guest teamkillexpert

Guest ruskival

well HERES A FEW PHOTOS IVE TAKEN WITH MY SAMSUNG O2 CAMERA as you will see a few of the pix are taken at maximum zoom, normal or panorama mode and they still look good... and none have been edited on the pc... they are all as taken shots...

(the photos are taken in sydney, australia)

btw perfect for normal prints and ive checked

post-548601-1270223563.jpg

post-548601-1270223600_thumb.jpg

post-548601-1270223659.jpg

post-548601-1270224449.jpg

Guest teamkillexpert

one thing i'm really happy about is the camera's quality looks perfect on the phone's screen. it may look bad on a computer screen or prints, but it's perfect on the phone.

post-668376-1270224470_thumb.jpg

post-668376-1270224485_thumb.jpg

post-668376-1270224500_thumb.jpg

Guest Apolousm

Ruski nice shoots. You should keep uploading pitures like that to know a little more from Australia... as a sugestion We all should upload pictures froam our countries :P to share some good views :( taken with the Omnia II of course

Guest Snow02

On campus a couple of months ago. I saw this tree branch just start shaking wildly out of the corner of my eye. This guy had swooped down and caught himself some lunch. He later proceeded to drop to the ground and eat it. It was pretty graphic, but interesting to watch. I wanted a more close-up picture, but didn't want to sacrifice quality due to digital zoom. But there was no way I was going any nearer. Those claws are huge. Picture was tough to get due to the bright background, but it came out pretty good.

Hawk1.jpg