camera problem (error)

Guest h4x0r3d

fotos saved on my storage , the rom is cooked but i try official too but the same error , when i store the fotos in my device works good but when i choose storage the same error

Edited by h4x0r3d

Guest Dj_suca
fotos saved on my storage , the rom is cooked but i try official too but the same error

if not with the camera app, you can open the photos?

like from file explorer or from photos?

Guest kdkinc

a possible solution but not a desirable one...

Every 3 or 4 rom flashes I like to format "My Storage" clean house so to say.

MAYBE??? :(

you have something causing this issue in your "My storage " folder .

I realize its kind of a pain in the butt but the benefits can resolve other issue Sometimes.

Give it a thought :P

:( B)

Guest h4x0r3d
a possible solution but not a desirable one...

Every 3 or 4 rom flashes I like to format "My Storage" clean house so to say.

MAYBE??? :(

you have something causing this issue in your "My storage " folder .

I realize its kind of a pain in the butt but the benefits can resolve other issue Sometimes.

Give it a thought :P

:( B)

i do that but nothing ;)

Guest dande

Your CSC it's not correct.

Mine is I8000EURJB3.

You should flash CSC again selecting I8000EURJB3 on octacns screen at CSC File selection dropdown list

I hope this will solve your problem.

Kalo Pascha

Cheers

Guest h4x0r3d
Your CSC it's not correct.

Mine is I8000EURJB3.

You should flash CSC again selecting I8000EURJB3 on octacns screen at CSC File selection dropdown list

I hope this will solve your problem.

Kalo Pascha

Cheers

its not from that , i try it all this before i ask help , i change it all several times but still nothing , maybe its a hardware problem :(

kalo pasxa kai se sena aderfe :P

Guest dande
its not from that , i try it all this before i ask help , i change it all several times but still nothing , maybe its a hardware problem :(

kalo pasxa kai se sena aderfe :P

It doesn't seem to be a hardware problem if it works in "my device".

Camera app can not identify your "my storage" thus not able to find photo. Thus the info message (not error).

Is your "My Storage" in English?

CSC is multilingual and if you don't select EURXXX might not work well even if your cooked rom is in English.

I suggest to re flash CSC again as mentioned above.

Last, I would suggest hard reset which formats "My storage" too and then flashing all again.

I hope something of these might help you.

Guest jebise

are you sure the folder is correct? try selecting a different folder then go back to your main folder. Some times hooked ROM have a bug. Do what i said in the camera settings. Like for me using gary ROM i cannot use the dialer button (it just didn't work) until i clicked phone in the titianium panel.

Guest dwallersv
It doesn't seem to be a hardware problem if it works in "my device".

Camera app can not identify your "my storage" thus not able to find photo. Thus the info message (not error).

Is your "My Storage" in English?

CSC is multilingual and if you don't select EURXXX might not work well even if your cooked rom is in English.

I suggest to re flash CSC again as mentioned above.

Last, I would suggest hard reset which formats "My storage" too and then flashing all again.

I hope something of these might help you.

This sounds like it is heading in the right direction, although I'd take a look at the Camera app itself and check version, etc.

This sounds very much like an app / driver mismatch problem. That is, the app was built with a different set of dlls than those on the cooked ROM, so when it tries to access external storage some library entry points are messed up because of build mismatch.

This is a tough problem to solve. There are tools in the WM SDK for examining an exe and listing the dll versions it was built with, that can then be compared to what is on the device. But this is a very laborious, painful process.

I'd start with getting my hands on as many versions of the camera app as possible, and just trying them out.

Guest h4x0r3d

i will try this week again to change all eboot, pda, csc, phone and i will do hard reset and eeprom re-init by dialing *2767*3855# , i will post the results thank all the people for the conserne to try to help me :P