Slide to answer/reject app instead of WM answer screen

Guest dande

I am looking for a small & light app which will only replace WM screen when an incoming call

with a slide to answer/reject call screen with caller photo/name and calling number.

Similar with S2U2 would be fine but I don't want to be used to lock the phone or any other features of S2U2.

If anyone knows something like this, or if anyone intend to develop please let me know.

Thank you very much

Edited by dande

Guest avantgarde280
I am looking for and small & light app which will only replace WM screen when an incoming call

with a slide to answer/reject call screen with caller photo/name and calling number.

Similar with S2U2 would be fine but I don't want to be used to lock the phone or any other features of S2U2.

If anyone knows something like this, or if anyone intend to develop please let me know.

Thank you very much

if im not mistaken, lock features on s2u2 can be disable..just enable the phone setting in S2U2 setting..p.honex alert also have that feature..but i think it's not light app...lol...

:P

Edited by avantgarde280

Guest dande
if im not mistaken, lock features on s2u2 can be disable..just enable the phone setting in S2U2 setting..p.honex alert also have that feature..but i think it's not light app...lol...

:P

S2U2 is great piece of software but is a waste of at least 4MB of RAM and 4MB of ROM just to get a proper answer screen without rings and bells.

Similar p.honex and further is changing the in dialer screen etc, and it's not free.

Omnia has already a dialer with video call etc but it's missing a proper S2A answering incoming call screen bind in lightweight software.

If a developer can build that piece of software would be a hit for Omnians.

And I'm willing to donate for that purpose.

Thank you

Edited by dande

Guest Rapid81
S2U2 is great piece of software but is a waste of at least 4MB of RAM and 4MB of ROM just to get a proper answer screen without rings and bells.

Similar p.honex and further is changing the in dialer screen etc, and it's not free.

Omnia has already a dialer with video call etc but it's missing a proper S2A answering incoming call screen bind in lightweight software.

If a developer can build that piece of software would be a hit for Omnians.

And I'm willing to donate for that purpose.

Thank you

If your phone locked, you have a slide to answer/reject screen. I don't understand what you're talking about.

Guest dande
If your phone locked, you have a slide to answer/reject screen. I don't understand what you're talking about.

Yes I know but I don't want to lock my phone it just uses 10 MB of Ram for this.

S2A screen without I need to lock and without wasting 10 MB of Ram.

Have you ever used an HTC HD2 or similar device?

Edited by dande

Guest prosxpal
Yes I know but I don't want to lock my phone it just uses 10 MB of Ram for this.

S2A screen without I need to lock and without wasting 10 MB of Ram.

Have you ever used an HTC HD2 or similar device?

indeed. I use s2u2 for locking the phone, but I would prefer the default winmo asnwer section. but it seems you have it only when you use default 6.5 lock screen. I hope someone finds a fix for that. a registry fix maybe?

Guest alexovy
Is there a way to disable the Winmo default answer/ reject screen?

Sometime it will compete with S2U2 answer screen.

hmm...it happens to me also. I am curious about a tweak also.

Guest inllh
Is there a way to disable the Winmo default answer/ reject screen?

Sometime it will compete with S2U2 answer screen.

It seems you didn't play your i8000 very offenly.

Check [setup], [display & brightness], [lockscreen] then disable it.