i920/Verizon.. VZ Navigator issue

I've installed version 5 of VZ Navigator on my i920. On the startup menu of VZ Navigator (Select Billing Options.. 1 Month $9.99/30 Day Free Trial/1 Day $2.99), the options don't respond when I try to select one of them. Eventually, if I wait long enough, it will let me select one (very slow response to my tapping it), but no matter which one I choose, they all try to confirm the $9.99 full subscription. I tried installing my older version of Navigator from the i910, but the same thing happens, so it's not an issue with the newer version.

Anyone else have a problem with this? It won't let me choose the 1 day subscription, or the 30 day free trial. I don't want the monthly subscription. Not sure what the problem is. Did Verizon discontinue those options? I can't find anything online about this problem.

Guest Snow02
I've installed version 5 of VZ Navigator on my i920. On the startup menu of VZ Navigator (Select Billing Options.. 1 Month $9.99/30 Day Free Trial/1 Day $2.99), the options don't respond when I try to select one of them. Eventually, if I wait long enough, it will let me select one (very slow response to my tapping it), but no matter which one I choose, they all try to confirm the $9.99 full subscription. I tried installing my older version of Navigator from the i910, but the same thing happens, so it's not an issue with the newer version.

Anyone else have a problem with this? It won't let me choose the 1 day subscription, or the 30 day free trial. I don't want the monthly subscription. Not sure what the problem is. Did Verizon discontinue those options? I can't find anything online about this problem.

That's because no one uses vznavigator. Get a real nav app.

That's because no one uses vznavigator. Get a real nav app.

Any good free ones? Or, ones that you can pay for on a daily basis, like the Verizon service?

Guest Snow02
Any good free ones? Or, ones that you can pay for on a daily basis, like the Verizon service?

I believe there's a thread here somewhere for Route 66, which should install on the i920 and is free. Search the forum. Google maps works fine as well. There's no pay per day nav because that's a ridiculous concept for something like navigation, imho. Use it 7 or 8 times and you could have just bought an app. IGo and CoPilot (which I use) seem to be a couple of the more popular paid apps. I'm sure there's others, just search. You can find them on special for $20 sometimes. I'm sure this thread is redundant and the navigation conversation has certainly already taken place...