Phone Password Not Working

I have seemed to type in the wrong password on the default windows lock screen. Can somebody advise me on what is the best way to try to save any information on my Locked Out Windows Mobile phone?

I know that I will have to do a hard rest, but my backup files are on the 16 MB internal storage. Any ideas if I can save the information on the internal storage?

I need an urgent response please for I have no other phone and need to fix my current omnia 2. Thank you for your help.

Guest DunKnow
I have seemed to type in the wrong password on the default windows lock screen. Can somebody advise me on what is the best way to try to save any information on my Locked Out Windows Mobile phone?

I know that I will have to do a hard rest, but my backup files are on the 16 MB internal storage. Any ideas if I can save the information on the internal storage?

I need an urgent response please for I have no other phone and need to fix my current omnia 2. Thank you for your help.

Did u try connecting the phone to the computer? Does activesync communicates with your Omnia II? if yes, i believe you are able to access your files.

Yes, I did try connecting the phone to the computer and activesync does not load. I can't access the phone even through the PC.

Any way to reset the password? I don't mind the hard rest, it is only because I have some data on the internal storgae memory that I wish I could save.

Guest kdkinc

I thought that when you do a hard reset only the devise memory got cleared not the my storage...

Is it diffrent from the i910 & i920 Omnia ???

:P :(

Edited by kdkinc

Guest navin-shetty

DON'T HARD-RESET, there is a way to unlock it.

Take it to Samsung Service center, They have a software to open your lock, I know it from one of my friend here in Bahrain messed with his phone and Samsung dealer fixed it, but you have to prove them that, its your own phone. You need to show them, your purchase invoice, whole package (BOX) etc