Coreplayer, music stop when device is locked

Guest achugar

I want to use Coreplayer becouse of sound quality (i think is better than pocket player and samsung touch player becouse of the eq). Also for the normalization on the volume.

The problem is when i lock the phone the music stop playing. I try everything but i cant solve this.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot.

(sorry for my english)

Guest Jim McKenzie

It happens to me also, with default media player it doesn`t stop play even with S2U, but with CP anytime the screen shuts down, CP does too.

Any help is appreciated :P

Guest kdkinc
It happens to me also, with default media player it doesn`t stop play even with S2U, but with CP anytime the screen shuts down, CP does too.

Any help is appreciated :P

Check out thies post from XDA

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=5906413

Post 4 may be of help???

I googled your issues and this is what I found for you both...

Hope its of some help

:( :(

Edited by kdkinc

Guest achugar

I have installed S2U and the problem is still there.

I have a question also, why Coreplayer has so much better sound eq than others players? the bass and treble are a lot better than other players.

Im asking this becouse i dont like the coreplayer interface but the sound is great (and i prefer better sound)

Guest redzone321

i have no problems with coreplayer but oddly i do have issues with slacker radio. i think my phoen may be shutting off data when it goes into sleep..

Guest FortKnox101

I have no problems with CorePlayer either, can put screen off and it will still play. Running CorePlayer 1.3.6. Although i used to have that problem. But seems to be working now im on one of the MEGAlite roms. Mind you i've changed my ROM so many times recently could be wrong lol

EDIT: Seems running off Computer or Mains power allows it to play when screens off. But on its battery power the music stops for me...I will be looking into this...

Edited by FortKnox101

Is the Coreplayer installed in the main phone's memory? If not try to reinstall it there and see.

for S2U2 make sure you have don't suspend power=on under advanced settings.

P.S. Samsung touch player works fine in standby mode by the way.

Guest achugar
Is the Coreplayer installed in the main phone's memory? If not try to reinstall it there and see.

for S2U2 make sure you have don't suspend power=on under advanced settings.

P.S. Samsung touch player works fine in standby mode by the way.

The Coreplayer is indeed installed in main memory.

But i have to thank you for your second tip.

I configure S2U in advance settings under "dont suspend power", i changed to "off". These doesnt solve the problem but it help me. How? Well in Coreplayer i configure a shortcut to "black screen" (i use the hard end key) and now when i want to lock the phone when listening music i press the hard end key, the S2U opens (these is a little anoying) and after a few seconds (the time that you configured your S2U) the screen goes blank...and the sound continue.

Thanks.

If anyone have a better solution please post it.

Guest chrysstyann

Hy

I have the same problem but with all the players I have used!(coreplayer, real player, pocketmusic player...etc)

Touch player, is one that works ok in lock mode. but this player is very difficult to add melodiii folders depending on which of the songs.

Sorting is done by artist / album .... and is very annoying ... the other i choose the foldersthat i want and it was ok!!!

I don't want S2U2 ... etc....only de windows mobile lock screen.(When I pressed the button, doesn't appeares the slide image, only Today screen)

What can we do???? (me and achugar)

Tanks