3 AUSTRALIA EBOOT, PDA, CSC ETC???

Guest jlccarv

ive looked, couldn't find!

a couple weeks back, i checked the Samsung Firmware Upgrade Servers via Quattro Fomagi's tool and could not find any hint of Hutch Australia's Omnia ICON ROM. it was a thorough search. i may try again in a few weeks, cos you never know...

Edited by jlccarv

Guest bruceb84
ive looked, couldn't find!

a couple weeks back, i checked the Samsung Firmware Upgrade Servers via Quattro Fomagi's tool and could not find any hint of Hutch Australia's Omnia ICON ROM. it was a thorough search. i may try again in a few weeks, cos you never know...

That would be really good if we get it up here somewhere.. this is of course, for warranty purposes ;)

Guest bruceb84
Out of interest, do either of you guys have the AUS samsung application store widget?

There is NO Australian Apps store available at this time. If you manage to find a ROM that has the store on it, not even that works. I have tried setting my regional settings and timezone to UK (UK can access the apps store), but this does not make an ounce of difference.

The question is "when" is Samsung going to release their apps store? IMHO they are only impeding their ability to compete with the fabulous Apple market by limiting access - and taking their sweet-ass-time in (a) populating their store with actual meaningful apps and (;) not giving access readily to the world.

Also, this is a big "shove" for Microsoft too - wake up you slumbering loosers - the Windows Marketplace is crap as well. etc.

Guest azza6
There is NO Australian Apps store available at this time. If you manage to find a ROM that has the store on it, not even that works. I have tried setting my regional settings and timezone to UK (UK can access the apps store), but this does not make an ounce of difference.

The question is "when" is Samsung going to release their apps store? IMHO they are only impeding their ability to compete with the fabulous Apple market by limiting access - and taking their sweet-ass-time in (a) populating their store with actual meaningful apps and (;) not giving access readily to the world.

Also, this is a big "shove" for Microsoft too - wake up you slumbering loosers - the Windows Marketplace is crap as well. etc.

Ohok, I thought they'd released it. Dam. ;)