I8000 alarm problem

Guest Chintu1585

Hello friends,

I m having I8000 omnia 2 with winmob6.1 on default rom. While alarm rings my fone used to get vibrate also but today suddenly, it stoped vibrating. If i set alarm only alarm ring plays but fone does not vibrate. How to enable vibration while alarm rings.

The other problem is I hv installed s2u2 v 2.34. If i set alarm, on s2u2 lockscreen, it shows alarm time always 12.00am watever be the time of alarm. How to solve it?

Thanks.

Guest Chintu1585
Hello friends,

I m having I8000 omnia 2 with winmob6.1 on default rom. While alarm rings my fone used to get vibrate also but today suddenly, it stoped vibrating. If i set alarm only alarm ring plays but fone does not vibrate. How to enable vibration while alarm rings.

The other problem is I hv installed s2u2 v 2.34. If i set alarm, on s2u2 lockscreen, it shows alarm time always 12.00am watever be the time of alarm. How to solve it?

Thanks.

Hey friends, still no reply! Pls help me. I just want to enable vibration while alarm rings.

Thnx.

Guest Ender Psp
Hello friends,

Thanks.

This looks like an issue with s2u2, maybe you can contact the author.

Guest Chintu1585
This looks like an issue with s2u2, maybe you can contact the author.

But the phone was vibrating when alarm rings with s2u2 installed. This happened suddenly i dont know why?