s2p issues

Guest jebise

i been having strange s2p issues, i used to use a bluetooth headset for my music before and it worked fine. I lost it and had to resort back to using the headphone jack on the omnia and that where all the problem stared. It starts up fine plays the songs fine but after the first song it messes up and when i click play i start to hear random cracking noises from my headphones and s2p has no audio, actually the whole phone looses its audio.

This is not hardware related since touch player works just fine and i have used it in my car before using s2p. I though it was s2p 0.83 coz that when it started happening but yesterday i installed 0.82 and the same thing happened. Now the sound comes back if i leave the phone alone for a few minutes or just doing a soft reset.

So what could be causing this issue?

Guest midimal
i been having strange s2p issues, i used to use a bluetooth headset for my music before and it worked fine. I lost it and had to resort back to using the headphone jack on the omnia and that where all the problem stared. It starts up fine plays the songs fine but after the first song it messes up and when i click play i start to hear random cracking noises from my headphones and s2p has no audio, actually the whole phone looses its audio.

This is not hardware related since touch player works just fine and i have used it in my car before using s2p. I though it was s2p 0.83 coz that when it started happening but yesterday i installed 0.82 and the same thing happened. Now the sound comes back if i leave the phone alone for a few minutes or just doing a soft reset.

So what could be causing this issue?

Which version are u using? Which version worked before?

U can report your problems directly to Alfred (he wrote the programm)

I have also some other problems over BT

Write him. I am afraid its O2 specific problems :P

Guest jebise
Which version are u using? Which version worked before?

U can report your problems directly to Alfred (he wrote the programm)

I have also some other problems over BT

Write him. I am afraid its O2 specific problems :P

i REPLIED MANY TIMES (sorry caps to lazy to correct)on xda with no reply. 0.82 worked fine it all started with 0.83 but i never used the headphone jack till 0.83 that much since i had a bluetooth headset. The bluetooth headset worked fine for me even on 0.83 its just the actual audio jack on the phone that is my issue.

I have tried all version 0.82 and 0.83 and they have the same issue now.

Guest Delvius

I know this bug. For me it happens when I switch too fast into standy while using S2U2 (E.g. Switching on -> Short time check -> Switching off). At least on JA5. I did not listen to music on JC2 over a long period of time yet, but until now it runs fine, just my usual bug that I need to install SRS WOW and disable it to make standby work (strange, but at least I have a solution xD).

Edited by Delvius

Guest jebise

well my issue is right after the first song finishes, sometimes it will go to the next song but freezes at some point. Now when i try to test at home to figure out what the issue is it never happens only when i actually need it from when ii'm on the bus. I think it might be my headphones but that should not matter