http://www.touch-shell.com/

Guest lucienium

Has anyone gotten Touch Shell to work? For some reason it gives me various error messages that leads to me having to hard reset my phone. I know we have the superior TF3D floating around but that requires too many dependencies to be installed (which explains the huge file size) while Touch Shell uses the default Windows Mobile Applications for it's functions. :-)

Guest das7771
Has anyone gotten Touch Shell to work? For some reason it gives me various error messages that leads to me having to hard reset my phone. I know we have the superior TF3D floating around but that requires too many dependencies to be installed (which explains the huge file size) while Touch Shell uses the default Windows Mobile Applications for it's functions. :-)

I just installed it and it works fine with no errors. What i did was first disabled my current UI which was titanium. After installing touch shell and before running it for the first time do a soft reset. Make sure to install it to your device memory and not your storage card or Mystorage location. I installed it on a WinMo 6.5 rom, a stripped down version that I made and it seems to be working with no issues.

*update*

only issue I seem to have as of right now is that there is no weather for the united states. Only other countries, which is a killer for me.

*another update*

Lucienium,

Make sure to disable what ever UI you are using in the Home menu in widows settings. Touch Shell is on by default once you install it and it will try to override what ever UI is checked in the today menu. What I did was had Touch Shell running and then I tried to enable titanium and I started getting all kinds of errors. I had to disable titanium and uninstall touch shell in order to get it working correctly again. So it might just be a simple overlook on your part. Hope this helps

Edited by das7771