JD1 ROM is available at Samsung_Mobile_Firmware_Downloader!Mirrors are appreciate!!!

Guest kydkylin

Guest Smille123
Realized that JD1 don't come with dictionary anymore, can anybody post a cab for dictionary as found in JC1?

Thanks a lot.

Do you mean Powerdic? It´s allways present. Just copy '\Winddows\PowerDic 2.1.lnk' to your Startmenu-folder.

Guest Yury_A

There is one show-stopper bug with this ROM - my phone never wakes up after going to sleep. I've to remove the battery to fix this problem.

I've never had this problem with the previous ROMs, only with JD1 ;)

Guest quizesilver
i think he means changin volume profile thru long hold of the decrease-volume hardware button. i exp the same problem from time to time. waitin for solution too.

i tried that method.

not facing the prob.

Guest Titus62
Do you mean Powerdic? It´s allways present. Just copy '\Winddows\PowerDic 2.1.lnk' to your Startmenu-folder.

I didn't see any PowerDic 2.1 in Windows folder.

Guest dgmorland

The Samsung MainMenu.exe program is dependent on the HKLM\Software\Cube registry keys and they exist in this ROM even though the mainmenu.exe file is missing. So if you want the mainmenu back you just need to run the mainmenu.exe from an earlier ROM.

Guest dgmorland
Didn't see any PowerDic 2.1 in window folder either. Any help to post a cab file will be greatly appreciated.

It is definitely there but it is a hidden, system file so you need to use a file explorer like Resco File Explorer or Total Commander to see it.

Guest thegunners
I don't have this problem unless I misunderstand the scenario you are describing. I can click the center of the volume change image to select vibrate. If I call the phone it vibrates. If I then click the center of the volume change image twice to select normal sound again then call the phone it rings as expected.

i think he means changin volume profile thru long hold of the decrease-volume hardware button. i exp the same problem from time to time. waitin for solution too.

this is not intermiten, and happen only with JD1, at least in my Omnia.

let me make a clear the scenario, while in RINGER/normal profile (system and ring phone in level 5)

1. tap the volume icon in taskbar

post-168873-1271057320_thumb.png

2. tap the system volume icon once to get vibrate profile

post-168873-1271057332_thumb.png

3. tap again the same icon twice to go back to ringer profile, system volume back to level 5

post-168873-1271057348_thumb.png

4. check the ring volume, in my phone, the volume is ZERO (where it should be level 5)

post-168873-1271057356_thumb.png

Edited by thegunners

Guest KOYKOYRAS

Exept the drawback with the new player (no subtitles support) i found 2 others. Once you have a message and you try to read it, the phone takes you directly to the answer screen... Also, while with the previous rom you could erase all messages (incoming, outcoming, deleted), now you must delete one category at the time... Also a drawback...

Guest quizesilver
It is definitely there but it is a hidden, system file so you need to use a file explorer like Resco File Explorer or Total Commander to see it.

oic

haha ya it's there.

Guest Ganhiru

let me make a clear the scenario, while in RINGER/normal profile (system and ring phone in level 5)

I have had this bug in all the Roms. But Mostly in combination with SPB mobile shell.

Guest dgmorland

let me make a clear the scenario, while in RINGER/normal profile (system and ring phone in level 5) ......

Hi, I checked this on my phone and I don't have the problem after following your steps exactly. If I start out with system and ring set to 5 then change to vibrate mode it changes to vibrate mode (I see it has changed the level to 3 for both ring and system volume). If I then press the volume selector twice to go back to normal ring mode it restores system and ringer volume to level 5. If this happens all the time for you, maybe it is a conflict with something else you have installed that relates to volume profile as ganhiru suggested he had with SPB Mobile Shell (I don't have this installed). Perhaps you could try uninstalling this temporarily to see if it makes any difference.

Guest msra6la2

3. tap again the same icon twice to go back to ringer profile, system volume back to level 5

4. check the ring volume, in my phone, the volume is ZERO (where it should be level 5)

very strange, I tried this on HZHJC2 rom and I don't get this problem

Guest triplex76
i still catn extract 002 file....i put it at same folder with 001 file, and i can extract 001 but cant 002....this is killing me...

lol , you need only to extract part 001 ... the unzipper will take the second part itslef! use 7zip!

LOL!!!

Guest InvalidCast
Sounds like there are lots of bugs, as if Samsung release this on purpose and use us a beta testers.

there is a little problem with what you are saying... samsung didn't publicly nor officially released this ROM.

it has been found with this tool http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...r/#entry1219533, which is very usefull but definitely not a samsung app

how the rom has been found is decribed in the 1st post of this thread

as this is a "samsung private source", we cannot expect roms on it to be as good as official releases

Guest AndrewTan
Sounds like there are lots of bugs, as if Samsung release this on purpose and use us a beta testers.

A lot of problem? For me, it is amond the best I ever use, the official preloaded in phone actually is the worst ROM for me.

This ROM rock and it perform extremely well.

Guest Titus62

Yes I saw it by using Total Commander to access it. But the problem is after copied the PowerDic.Ink frm Windows to StartMenu, the PowerDic.Ink is still not visible in My Files. I think there's a missing like icon and exact path. Only Total Commander are able to view and execute it.

Hope someone could build a cab for it.

Guest GanjaShelter
Yes I saw it by using Total Commander to access it. But the problem is after copied the PowerDic.Ink frm Windows to StartMenu, the PowerDic.Ink is still not visible in My Files. I think there's a missing like icon and exact path. Only Total Commander are able to view and execute it.

Hope someone could build a cab for it.

you must set the file-properties. there is a checkbox "hide" under the properties of the file, uncheck it.

Guest fireymint
Exept the drawback with the new player (no subtitles support) i found 2 others. Once you have a message and you try to read it, the phone takes you directly to the answer screen... Also, while with the previous rom you could erase all messages (incoming, outcoming, deleted), now you must delete one category at the time... Also a drawback...

"Once you have a message and you try to read it, the phone takes you directly to the answer screen"

may i ask whats the answer screen?

Guest silencer22

hav u flashed without the bundled CSC?

if u have not flash with this CSC, the volume control got problem.