JD1 ROM is available at Samsung_Mobile_Firmware_Downloader!Mirrors are appreciate!!!

Guest kydkylin

Guest mike52
I ask you press and hold the "Mode XT9" button which located beside "SYM" button or below "Caps" button. Not the middle bottom "XT9" button.

"Mode XT9" and "XT9" is two different button.

i tried it also, if i tab and hold the mode xt9 button then i have access to change the samsung keyboard, i am not able to change the options of the keyboard which i installed.

Guest triplex76
the only real issue I see is with opera 9.7.

it messes the screen resolution when in landscape and lose the taskbar ... so you need to kill it using taskmanager ...

any fix ?

any tips/fix about?

I tried to overwrite opera.ini with one taken from the previous version but no luck at all ...

could somebody posts a copy of all opera .ini files? i'm going to try to overwrite them to (maybe) fix the issue. maybe some of them is corrupted or got some wrong setting inside...

they are located under the root in "application data\opera9"

thanks anticipately

Edited by triplex76

Guest HugoB

Well... MANY THANKS. ;)

JD1 works fine for me!! (upgraded from JB1)

I´ve installed everyting plus theme KenChan Android V2.5 (awsome).

No problem with sound configuration, or X-Tra configuration, or GPS configuration or language configuration. »» I'm using Opera 10, sweet!!

Theres a minor issue with the receiving incall using S2U2, but the new one from this ROM is great, because it gives the option(s) to answer with a standard sms imediatly if I can't answer the phone. And you can choose many sms to answer. Just Great!

The only bug I can't solve is the "X"-button. Anyone can give me an explanation on how to enable an "X" that I can use to close apps instead of remaining open??

Edited by HugoB

Guest mike52
i tried it also, if i tab and hold the mode xt9 button then i have access to change the samsung keyboard, i am not able to change the options of the keyboard which i installed.

i mean i cannot set the setting for the keyboard which i installed. there is setting menu for spb keyboard if i select the setting menu it happens nothing. in this rom 6.5.3 there is no input menu. i dont know why?????

To change the text input method

Tap Start, tap Settings, tap Personal, and then tap Input. in the personal setting not appers input method

Edited by mike52

Guest triplex76
Well... MANY THANKS. ;)

JD1 works fine for me!! (upgraded from JB1)

I´ve installed everyting plus theme KenChan Android V2.5 (awsome).

No problem with sound configuration, or X-Tra configuration, or GPS configuration or language configuration. »» I'm using Opera 10, sweet!!

Theres a minor issue with the receiving incall using S2U2, but the new one from this ROM is great, because it gives the option(s) to answer with a standard sms imediatly if I can't answer the phone. And you can choose many sms to answer. Just Great!

The only bug I can't solve is the "X"-button. Anyone can give me an explanation on how to enable an "X" that I can use to close apps instead of remaining open??

well, the fix for X-Button is WELL written at the begenning of the thread .... you should have readed better...however AMEBA is the app to go to fix the issue.

Guest triplex76
i mean i cannot set the setting for the keyboard which i installed. there is setting menu for spb keyboard if i select the setting menu it happens nothing. in this rom 6.5.3 there is no input menu. i dont know why?????

Tap Start, tap Settings, tap Personal, and then tap Input. in the personal setting not appers input method

oh well .... you can choose input keyboard just holding the keyboard icon when you are inside an sms or whatever app starts the keyboard.

to change the keyboard setting it's enough to hold the T9 button ... you will be able to choose the samsungkeyboard type wanted.

i hope it's clear definitively for everybody... ;)

if nothing happens just install a different CSC ... JDx CSC is somewhat buggy and not enterely translated from greek!

Edited by triplex76

Guest mike52

can somebody add the cab for the input method from wm6.5. for the wm6.5.3???

it my be a solution. if i install the ezinputmenu, my device does not start up. it freezes i did twice hardreset because of this problem.

Guest triplex76
can somebody add the cab for the input method from wm6.5. for the wm6.5.3???

it my be a solution. if i install the ezinputmenu, my device does not start up. it freezes i did twice hardreset because of this problem.

flash a different CSC ...

as I said before ... could somebody try Opera 9.7 landscape mode (switching between mobile view mode and normal one!) even if you are not going to use it?

I really need to know if something has gone wrong in my rom or if a common issue ...

Edited by triplex76

Guest mike52
oh well .... you can choose input keyboard just holding the keyboard icon when you are inside an sms or whatever app starts the keyboard.

to change the keyboard setting it's enough to hold the T9 button ... you will be able to choose the samsungkeyboard type wanted.

i hope it's clear definitively for everybody... ;)

if nothing happens just install a different CSC ... JDx CSC is somewhat buggy and not enterely translated from greek!

what i mean it not to choose the keyboard, i mean the options of the keyboard. you can custimize the keyboard laguage the view of it. etc. in this new version wm6.5.3 it is impossible?!!

Guest triplex76
what i mean it not to choose the keyboard, i mean the options of the keyboard. you can custimize the keyboard laguage the view of it. etc. in this new version wm6.5.3 it is impossible?!!

YES you can customize the the keyboard as you saw ... pressing XT9 and holding it and after tapping on XT9 options... your issue seems to be there with the keyboard installed .... so i don't know cause i use the ones inside the rom that are fully customizable as before.

try to change csc .. it could fix the issue

ps

just be sure to install whatever keyboard inside device memory otherwise it should not work ... maybe that's your mistake?!

Edited by triplex76

Guest mike52
YES you can customize the the keyboard as you saw ... pressing XT9 and holding it and after tapping on XT9 options... your issue seems to be there with the keyboard installed .... so i don't know cause i use the ones inside the rom that are fully customizable as before.

try to change csc .. it could fix the issue

ps

just be sure to install whatever keyboard inside device memory otherwise it should not work ... maybe that's your mistake?!

yes i have no problem with the keyboard of samsung. the problem is with the keyboard wich i installed cannot custimize. are you sure the depends on the csc version, csc version of mine is ij6 also from october 2009 .

Guest triplex76
yes i have no problem with the keyboard of samsung. the problem is with the keyboard wich i installed cannot custimize. are you sure the depends on the csc version, csc version of mine is ij6 also from october 2009 .

nope, if you used a diffeent CSC the issue it's not there . be sure instead to have installed the keyb in device memory ... other than that i really don't know what could be your problem...

could you try to do what I written about opera 9.7 in the posts before and gimme some report about?

"any tips/fix about?

I tried to overwrite opera.ini with one taken from the previous version but no luck at all ...

could somebody posts a copy of all opera .ini files? i'm going to try to overwrite them to (maybe) fix the issue. maybe some of them is corrupted or got some wrong setting inside...

they are located under the root in "application data\opera9"

thanks

Edited by triplex76

Guest HugoB
flash a different CSC ...

as I said before ... could somebody try Opera 9.7 landscape mode (switching between mobile view mode and normal one!) even if you are not going to use it?

I really need to know if something has gone wrong in my rom or if a common issue ...

Thanks triplex.

I have tried both, but I can't understand how ameba works. Can U explain to me as if I was 6 years old'?

Opera 9.7 loses buttons in this ROM, as happen with me. But I'm using Opera mobile 10 wich is better. Why don't you try it?

Guest triplex76
Thanks triplex.

I have tried both, but I can't understand how ameba works. Can U explain to me as if I was 6 years old'?

Opera 9.7 loses buttons in this ROM, as happen with me. But I'm using Opera mobile 10 wich is better. Why don't you try it?

ok so you need to install ameba but all three files ... (3 cabs) in order to change ameba setting and associate a specific function to the X button and other... otherwise you need to edit registry. after installing all three cabs you will find an icon (ameba setting) inside start menu ... just tap on that and a graphic interface will popup and you will be able to set every desidered function .... it could associate 2 different function depending if you hold the X button or just tap it....it's real easy once you have the GDI installed .. do it! ;)

i use opera 10 too , but i feel sick having something not working properly in my phone even if i don't use it and never wil do ;)

be carefull when using opera in turbo mode cause it uses a proxy ... so every personal info COULD be grabbed directly from the proxy server (even if there is a remote chance!) ...so when you need to surf "personal" web pages be sure to set opera in normal mode ... however when using opera turbo it will not accept your login on page where needed and requested!

Edited by triplex76

Guest HugoB
ok so you need to install ameba but all three files ... (3 cabs) in order to change ameba setting and associate a specific function to the X button and other... otherwise you need to edit registry. after installing all three cabs you will find an icon (ameba setting) inside start menu ... just tap on that and a graphic interface will popup and you will be able to set every desidered function .... it could associate 2 different function depending if you hold the X button or just tap it....it's real easy once you have the GDI installed .. do it! ;)

THANKS, MANY MANY THANKS!!! ;) :P

It worked nicely and smooth!!

;)

Guest Titus62
I did that earlier but the brackets still remain dude... R there any other settings? ;)

For mine, I set the regional setting to (English - Australia). Then edit HKCU\Control Panel\Phone\CalIidMatch and set the value to 8.

Guest ajjay
For mine, I set the regional setting to (English - Australia). Then edit HKCU\Control Panel\Phone\CalIidMatch and set the value to 8.

Thanx 2 all of u 4 helping me with it. it works perfectly now ;)

Guest FoXMuLd3R

HELLO GUYS!!!! :-DDDD

Please could someone post screenshoots of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi screen?

Please i would like to know if the screen of these settings is different between WM 6.1 and WM 6.5.x

Thank you very very much in advance!!

FoX

Guest KOYKOYRAS
media player or touch player supports only SAMI subtitle format

Thank you very mutch!! Indeed the sami subtitles are supported, but, still they don't show in the tv via the tv out... Also, when played in landscape mode, they are badly misallighed... ;)

Guest cicciosprint

One question: are the options pertaining Mainmenu.exe and the Cube still in the Settings menu? If so, can they reasonably be cooked back in?

Guest eh77iz

PLEASE HELP!!!

I just updated my i8000 with this ROM... while eveything went OK the language automatically defaulted to Russian (I'm pretty sure that's what it is). How do I change it to ENGLISH? Please tell me what I have to do!!!

Guest FoXMuLd3R
HELLO GUYS!!!! :-DDDD

Please could someone post screenshoots of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi screen?

Please i would like to know if the screen of these settings is different between WM 6.1 and WM 6.5.x

Thank you very very much in advance!!

FoX

Noone can help me please?

Thanks in advance!

FoX

Guest louiscorpio

hmm.... using this rom, S2U2 is not able to overwite deafult call answer interface with slide to answer. Anyone has the same issue?