[THEME] Ninja4Hire's "NinjaThemes" - (Apr/09/2010)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Here are a few things from my

ROM that I thought other people may want.

NinjaToday - Samsung Omnia Pro Today Theme

Manila clock from omarjunior

Wallpaper from contable

today_21901_1.png

Install the cab to your Main Memory (have not tested on SD or \My Storage)NinjaToday.cab

Versions without manila clock available for people with clock positioning issues.

post-327098-1271169085_thumb.png

Standard Clock cab( whole Samsung Today) - NinjaToday_Std_Clock.cab

post-327098-1271184989_thumb.png

Alternate Clock 2 - DefaultPlugInsRC_clock2.zip

post-327098-1271185023_thumb.png

Alternate Clock 3 - DefaultPlugInsRC_clock3.zip

NinjaMenu - Samsung T*Omnia2 Main Menu

today2.jpg

Copy the .exe file to your phone (may work anywhere you copy it).

You will probably need to make a shortcut if you do not already have this program installed on your phone.NinjaMenu.zip

NEW Titanium Panel Colors (All semi transparent )

panel3.pngpanel1.png

panel2.pngpanel4.png

panel5.png

Click here for cab download folder < 4shared >

Opera 10 Browser Shortcut -Opera_10_Browser_Shortcut.zip

If the Google search widget for Samsung Today does not work for you,

you can copy this shortcut into your \windows folder on your Main Memory and install Opera 10 to your \My Storage.

If you want to change the background or any icons, you will need to know how to edit .dll files. This link should show you how. http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1174261

For Background Edit: TodayContainerRC.dll

For Icons Edit: DefaultPlugInsRC.dll

---------------

Like it? A simple "Thanks" will do, but feel free to buy me a shuriken if you must. donate.png

Edited by Ninja4Hire

Guest Ninja4Hire
Great theme, thanks.

Can wallpaper be changed?

It can, but you have to edit the "TodayContainerRC.dll". If you give me a wallpaper, I will do it for you.

Guest kaplex
It can, but you have to edit the "TodayContainerRC.dll". If you give me a wallpaper, I will do it for you.

maybe someone could create software to change to their liking... haha.. lazy me... ;)

Guest redMANU

I attached the wallpaper, could you give me a hand? I have tried some ways to sign the .dll but it didn't work ;)

post-630807-1270969244_thumb.png

post-630807-1270969259_thumb.png

Guest lucienium

I love it. Anyway we can change where the notifications link? I just need instructions please...

I'm using Samsung's jInbox and was hoping we can change the notification for e-mail notification to send me to "\Windows\jInboxActivesync.lnk" instead of the default e-mail application. jInboxActivesync.lnk is a custom shortcut I made that links to "\Windows\jInbox.exe -Activesync" by the way. I used it (together with a few registry entries) to make my Titanium e-mail panel send me to Samsung's e-mail application instead of ":MSINBOX"

Guest Ninja4Hire
I love it. Anyway we can change where the notifications link? I just need instructions please...

I'm using Samsung's jInbox and was hoping we can change the notification for e-mail notification to send me to "\Windows\jInboxActivesync.lnk" instead of the default e-mail application. jInboxActivesync.lnk is a custom shortcut I made that links to "\Windows\jInbox.exe -Activesync" by the way. I used it (together with a few registry entries) to make my Titanium e-mail panel send me to Samsung's e-mail application instead of ":MSINBOX"

I think the easiest way to do what you want is to find the shortcut for the MSINBOX and rename you custom jinbox shortcut the same name. This will tell the program to do what it does normally, but it will actually go to \Windows\jInbox.exe -Activesync.

Guest lucienium
I think the easiest way to do what you want is to find the shortcut for the MSINBOX and rename you custom jinbox shortcut the same name. This will tell the program to do what it does normally, but it will actually go to \Windows\jInbox.exe -Activesync.

I tried that before but it didn't work. I think Samsung Today's notification widget links directly to tmail instead of using the :MSINBOX alias. :'-(

Are the widgets stored individually as some sort of mini-html? I can TRY editing HTML and XML files... I think... LOL!

Guest azza6

Main Menu is even faster, excellent. ;)

Your Today screen is good but the clock on mine is.. Off to the side? It doesn't sit on the background properly.

EDIT: It is unnaligned when there is no alarm set.

Edited by azza6

Guest Ninja4Hire
Main Menu is even faster, excellent. ;)

Your Today screen is good but the clock on mine is.. Off to the side? It doesn't sit on the background properly.

EDIT: It is unnaligned when there is no alarm set.

If you can screen shot if for me, maybe I can fix it. I think omarjunior had the same problem, as I got the clock from his Today Screen originally

Guest redMANU
I attached the wallpaper, could you give me a hand? I have tried some ways to sign the .dll but it didn't work ;)

Hi Ninja4Hire, could you help me?

Guest fattmatt

Very nice work mate.

Here are 2 screenies, one with alarm not set and one with.

post-536211-1271041865_thumb.png

post-536211-1271041884_thumb.png

It would be great if you could fix this because I think it adds that extra zing to

the today screen.

Thanks,

Matt.

Guest Faidz Jalil

I can't seem to install the today cab. It gives me "installation unsuccessful". Tried with omarjunior's manila bokeh and everything is fine...but I want to try yours.

Also the Mainmenu.exe. I copied it to windows folder and assigned the cube button to open mainmenu. But it can't be closed by tapping X and there is an icon on the top bar indicating it is running. Any way to make the mainmenu icon to not appear in the bar?

I am using the latest orinigal JD1 with xhook running to enable the x button to close.

Edited by Faidz Jalil

Guest Ninja4Hire
Yep, that's what's happening. ;)

Ah I see. Mine has a sun icon to the right at all times. That is probably why it does not move out of place for me. I have no idea what that is or why it is there, but oh well.

I will work on a fix for you guys, of course I will need one of you to test it since I don't have the issue.