[THEME] Ninja4Hire's "NinjaThemes" - (Apr/09/2010)

Guest fattmatt

The alarm icon is there when you set the alarm in MS settings and/or Samsung settings.

Edit- Happy to test it for you mate.

Matt.

Edited by fattmatt

Guest Ninja4Hire
I can't seem to install the today cab. It gives me "installation unsuccessful". Tried with omarjunior's manila bokeh and everything is fine...but I want to try yours.

If you can install omars, then just copy these files over and you will have mine.

NinjaToday.zip

Also the Mainmenu.exe. I copied it to windows folder and assigned the cube button to open mainmenu. But it can't be closed by tapping X and there is an icon on the top bar indicating it is running. Any way to make the mainmenu icon to not appear in the bar?

I am using the latest orinigal JD1 with xhook running to enable the x button to close.

I am not sure I understand what you mean by an "icon on the top bar". Also the mainmenu for me closes out, but is always running in the background. I think it is made that way. I don't know how to make it shut down fully

Guest fattmatt

By the gap at the top it looks like you have installed a Samsung Today from 6.5, not 6.5.x

Try installing the Samsung Today from the JD1 twu2 thread, that' what I am using.

Maybe a TodayContainerRC.dll from 6.5, not 6.5.x?

I assume this will cause problems, not sure?, try the one from post #10 on page one of this thread.

I am not sure about the message part.

Matt.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Very nice work mate.

Here are 2 screenies, one with alarm not set and one with.

It would be great if you could fix this because I think it adds that extra zing to

the today screen.

Thanks,

Matt.

Ok try this... Unzip an copy it into your \windows folder. If it works, I will cab it for people and make it easier.

DefaultPlugInsRC.zip

Guest dzynio
By the gap at the top it looks like you have installed a Samsung Today from 6.5, not 6.5.x

Try installing the Samsung Today from the JD1 twu2 thread, that' what I am using.

Maybe a TodayContainerRC.dll from 6.5, not 6.5.x?

I assume this will cause problems, not sure?, try the one from post #10 on page one of this thread.

I am not sure about the message part.

Matt.

im using twu2 jd1 rom and his SS TODAY.cab after installed ninja theme that's happened, then im think u r right with TOdayContainer, maybe u could share yours TodayContainer? then i'll see maybe everything will be ok ;)

Guest fattmatt
im using twu2 jd1 rom and his SS TODAY.cab after installed ninja theme that's happened, then im think u r right with TOdayContainer, maybe u could share yours TodayContainer? then i'll see maybe everything will be ok ;)

The file is at post #10 on page one of this thread. ;)

Matt.

Guest fattmatt

Oops.

Now it is worse! ;)

It still looks the same with no alarm set, Microsoft or Samsung, but now even with the Samsung alarm set it is still offset.

After 2 resets it is back to exactly the same...

Keep trying mate, I will test it for ya.

Cheers,

Matt.

Edited by fattmatt

Guest Ninja4Hire
Oops.

Now it is worse! ;)

It still looks the same with no alarm set, Microsoft or Samsung, but now even with the Samsung alarm set it is still offset.

After 2 resets it is back to exactly the same...

Keep trying mate, I will test it for ya.

Cheers,

Matt.

It has to do with the "Sun" icon in right above where the alarm icon is. some time zones don't have it, and some do. I switched my time zone to Brisbane GMT +10 and the sun icon disappeared. Not sure how to compensate for that, but I will give it a try ;)

Guest dzynio

fattmatt in post #10 there's no todaycontainer file, it is in post #17 or something but id didnt work too, the same bug ;/ please share with yours TodayContainer file ;)

Guest Robtao
It has to do with the "Sun" icon in right above where the alarm icon is. some time zones don't have it, and some do. I switched my time zone to Brisbane GMT +10 and the sun icon disappeared. Not sure how to compensate for that, but I will give it a try ;)

Daylight Savings Time?

Guest fattmatt

I did not even see the sun icon last night Ninja, I thought it was the alarm, stupid tired me. ;)

I believe it must be a DST icon Robtao, I have change my time zone to Rome/Berlin for now to

give me the DST icon and disabled auto timezone update as a temporary fix.

As another solution Ninja could the old clock just be be replaced as an alternate version?

1 with Manila clock and one without?

Cheers,

Matt.

Guest Ninja4Hire
I did not even see the sun icon last night Ninja, I thought it was the alarm, stupid tired me. ;)

I believe it must be a DST icon Robtao, I have change my time zone to Rome/Berlin for now to

give me the DST icon and disabled auto timezone update as a temporary fix.

As another solution Ninja could the old clock just be be replaced as an alternate version?

1 with Manila clock and one without?

Cheers,

Matt.

Sounds like a plan. I will do that tomorrow for you.

Cheers!

Guest fattmatt
The zip you posted made my phone crash. I had to hard reset =(

The one in the post 2 above yours?

If it is the that's strange because it works fine here.

Matt.

Edited by fattmatt

Guest jeffrey2000

I would like to have something white instead...

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=52277

-top bar: ovi's android theme

-icons: dark ninja's icons with dandnj71's battery mod

-middle: Samsung altered Today screen (has to be made/converted still).

-below start bar: inverted to white color from ovi's theme. (has to be made but it's easy to make cz it's just a simple color invert... but still looks nice).

Maybe someone here can make it since I don't really have the time for it ;)

Guest fattmatt
The zip in post #27

OK.

Those files I have not used, maybe Ninja can check them out again?

Has anyone else used the files with success??

Has anyone else used the files and crashed their phone?

Matt.

Guest Ninja4Hire
The zip in post #27

That's strange. Not sure why it would crash your phone. It's only the DefaultPlugInsRC.dll and TodayContainerRC.dll. It should only affect the Today screen plugin.

Sorry about that.

Guest Titus62

Ninja,

After edit and signed the desired wallpaper in TodayContainerRC.dll, do I have to use a memory card reader to transfer from PC to storage card or just sending it back by data cable? I'm not pretty sure about the last step as shown. Cos after I transfer the edited TodayContainerRC.dll back to storage card then to Windows folder, my whole Samsung Today is gone! I tried to soft reset and re-select the Samsung Today, but still couldn't get it back.

Any solution?

Guest kdkinc
Ninja,

After edit and signed the desired wallpaper in TodayContainerRC.dll, do I have to use a memory card reader to transfer from PC to storage card or just sending it back by data cable? I'm not pretty sure about the last step as shown. Cos after I transfer the edited TodayContainerRC.dll back to storage card then to Windows folder, my whole Samsung Today is gone! I tried to soft reset and re-select the Samsung Today, but still couldn't get it back.

Any solution?

My experience....

Save the file then get it signed..

Be sure ss taday is off b4 transfer VIA cable to windows. May take a few b4 you get do you want to replace sign click yes.

reactivae ss taday I notice slight flashes in screen (thats good)

Go to main screen desk top

I like to also softreset..

Hope it helps

;) ;)