[WVGA] Slate THEME

Guest jebise

This is a theme that newone757 created I just added a few pages like weather page and stuff. His was good but way to simple for me missing few things i need. This is my first release i still have to add temp and city to the home screen and have to get my hands on the scenes icons for weather, and need to figure out what the more icon should do on the weather and application page. Maybe someone has suggestions? As of right now its disabled, think of using it for s2p.

Once i figure out how, i will be adding a virtual s2p play integrated into the theme.

The original theme can be found here

To do:

Better weather page

integrate with samsung SMS

s2p player

Finish weather area on home screen

Create icon for most conman apps and sumsung apps

suggestion or comments?!?!!

post-640638-1270944123_thumb.png

post-640638-1270944131_thumb.png

post-640638-1270944138_thumb.png

post-640638-1270944146_thumb.png

Slate_mod.zip

Edited by jebise

Guest jebise

yes it will work fine on JD1, i will make any changes to the theme if there are any problems just waiting for gary lite ROM. No sorry it's way easier to do it for s2p then it is for touch player. I hate touch player at least for music s2p is the best and dose not give me any problems (it did at the beginning). Touch player is slow dose not support playlist you make on the computer. The shuffle just repeats the 20 same songs over and over again with a few new ones in between.