I8000 - WM6.5.3 Update 20 March 2011

Guest Gary Crutcher

Guest Gary Crutcher
garry, can you include samsung titanium panels for the non samsung today screen ROM? I meant such as SText etc like in the previous ROM.

The today screen is not the default standard today screen with panels.

It is WM7 Titanium WVGA by Ibrythill (Revised by Sonblack).

It does not contain the SText panels, but if you know where I can get them,

I will include them in an update.

Guest Gary Crutcher

JD3 Lite and JD3 Samsung Lite now in Post #1

PLEASE read the readme.txt file before flashing.

It will answer a lot of questions when flashing.

Enjoy the rom! ;)

Guest nap_rz
The today screen is not the default standard today screen with panels.

It is WM7 Titanium WVGA by Ibrythill (Revised by Sonblack).

It does not contain the SText panels, but if you know where I can get them,

I will include them in an update.

*edit, oh I get it now...

lol I meant SText titanium panel like your previous ROMs, like 23103 JD1 Samsung Today version, it does have SText titanium panel, do you understand it now? so basically SText is just like CText in standard titanium but instead it opens Samsung apps ::: edit2 : I do not know where did it come from, I thought they were from you! unfortunately also, I think nobody -like those on xda- actually made them.

btw something I do not understand about these ROMs : what exactly the difference between 11 April JD1 23103 with 21 April JD3 23103? based on my understanding, they have exactly the same windows, of course you could have cooked different apps there but then why one is JD1 and the other is JD3? ;)

Edited by nap_rz

Guest Gary Crutcher
*edit, oh I get it now...

lol I meant SText titanium panel like your previous ROMs, like 23103 JD1 Samsung Today version, it does have SText titanium panel, do you understand it now? so basically SText is just like CText in standard titanium but instead it opens Samsung apps ::: edit2 : I do not know where did it come from, I thought they were from you! unfortunately also, I think nobody -like those on xda- actually made them.

btw something I do not understand about these ROMs : what exactly the difference between 11 April JD1 23103 with 21 April JD3 23103? based on my understanding, they have exactly the same windows, of course you could have cooked different apps there but then why one is JD1 and the other is JD3? ;)

I have no change logs for the differences between the two (JD1 & JD3).

There may have been some minor improvements and some cosmetic changes. But, again, since

I do not have a change log, I do not know what changed.

Guest nap_rz
I have no change logs for the differences between the two (JD1 & JD3).

There may have been some minor improvements and some cosmetic changes. But, again, since

I do not have a change log, I do not know what changed.

;) btw do you really don't know where these SText etc titanium panels came from? so then how could it be there on your other ROMs? ;)

Guest Gary Crutcher
;) btw do you really don't know where these SText etc titanium panels came from? so then how could it be there on your other ROMs? ;)

The Titanium plugin is by Ibrythill and revised by SonBlack.

Ibrythill's website is on xda-developers.com Titanium Project

Guest nap_rz

i meant stext and co...

btw if i'm not mistaken i found those (stext and co) on your wm 6.5 lite rom!

Guest nap_rz

i meant stext and co...

btw if i'm not mistaken i found those (stext and co) on your wm 6.5 lite rom!

You can't change the language, only the regional settings. Remember - it's an English language rom. ;)

Ok, my fault. Didn't read that. Thank's for your quick answer

Guest Khisha
You can't change the language, only the regional settings. Remember - it's an English language rom. ;)

Actually you can, but in that case it will load all language pack from cubic37.mli file which resides in hidden partition.

When you flash mst file, it writes itself into this file and loads for your language from there.

So this guy just loaded JB1 from hidden partition and overwritten your custom ROM.

Guest charly_mx

Hey Thanks Gary for the new ROM, i wonder if this ROMS has already fixed the problem about the ok or tasks really closing the apps, i am currently using showcase for the effect in the previous rom, but should be great to have it as a normal feature instead of having to install a thirparty app.

thanks!

Guest Gary Crutcher
Hey Thanks Gary for the new ROM, i wonder if this ROMS has already fixed the problem about the ok or tasks really closing the apps, i am currently using showcase for the effect in the previous rom, but should be great to have it as a normal feature instead of having to install a thirparty app.

thanks!

I don't think so...I am working on a newer version of the OS and it still doesn't work properly.

Guest fattmatt
I don't think so...I am working on a newer version of the OS and it still doesn't work properly.

Another new version, I am changing roms more than my socks these days.

I like it ;)

Matt.

Guest Gary Crutcher
Another new version, I am changing roms more than my socks these days.

I like it ;)

Matt.

I flash at least 6-10 times a day while building roms, so imagine what I go through. ;)

Guest fattmatt
I flash at least 6-10 times a day while building roms, so imagine what I go through. ;)

AND you have a job?, Teacher?

That's a pretty full day I would reckon...

Thanks for the hard work.

Matt.

Guest dommu

Hi does anyone have the problem of caller ID?

- when a incoming call comes, it will display the Caller ID (name and picture). The number show will not have +XX country code

- when a incoming SMS comes in, it will not display Caller ID (Name and picture). The number show will be with +XX (country code)

Not sure if I make any sense, but if anyone have the same problem do you have solution to it?

Guest Gary Crutcher
AND you have a job?, Teacher?

That's a pretty full day I would reckon...

Thanks for the hard work.

Matt.

Yes, but now until 5 May I am on holiday.

Guest Gary Crutcher

- when a incoming call comes, it will display the Caller ID (name and picture). The number show will not have +XX country code

- when a incoming SMS comes in, it will not display Caller ID (Name and picture). The number show will be with +XX (country code)

Not sure if I make any sense, but if anyone have the same problem do you have solution to it?

Someone posted some information about this on Mocado.

Not sure where. Maybe do a search.

Guest jhlee_0722

ther r a few solution to this

1 of it is to go HKCU\Control Panel\Phone\CalIidMatch and set to 8.

Guest sindark

Does anyone know if there is a way to link to the Samsung Wireless Manager directly?

I want to add it to either the start menu or an application like Wisbar Advanced Desktop but i cant find an .ink or exe file to point to ;)

i know there is a direct link somewhere because the if i tap the bar at the top of the screen, and select the reception bars icon, there is a "wireless manager" text i can click on to get to it.

Just don't know where it is!