NXXJD1 Program CABs

Guest Rapid81

Guest spectralblade
it miss one dll file, it only include the gui of this program.

you may try the cab I created for my lite rom.

GPRS Counter, i8000nxxjd1_gprscounter.cab (642 KB)

http://www.multiupload.com/84HPM4HY93

md5: 43ab003f90ba6f1ab29c8dc4c8f48f66

Hi twu2, i have tried your cab. its still the same. the chart is not updated.

I have installed to device memory and did a reset before i try.

maybe its not compatible older rom?

Hi twu2, i have tried your cab. its still the same. the chart is not updated.

I have installed to device memory and did a reset before i try.

maybe its not compatible older rom?

do you see a file 'GprsServiceLogFil.txt' under device root \?

Guest msra6la2
I made some installers from the JD1 new programs:
  • Touch Player
  • Calculator
  • GPRS Counter
  • PhotoAlbum
  • GPS Drivers

You need to install to the Device. ;)

Download

can you extract the incoming call skin?

Guest Rapid81
can you extract the incoming call skin?

You mean, the fullscreen call screen when the device not locked? I think it's related to the 6.5.3, but I will check it.

Guest msra6la2
You mean, the fullscreen call screen when the device not locked? I think it's related to the 6.5.3, but I will check it.

yes! I mean this incoming call skin (see attached) and thank you for checking it for me (hopefully you'll be able to make a cab for JC2/JC1/IL2 roms, I have always wanted the nice WM6.1 touchwiz incoming call skin on WM6.5 but that never came true, hopefully this new 6.5.3 touchwiz incoming call skin works on 6.5)!

post-494929-1271085421_thumb.png

Edited by msra6la2

Guest Rapid81
yes! I mean this incoming call skin (see attached) and thank you for checking it for me (hopefully you'll be able to make a cab for JC2/JC1/IL2 roms, I have always wanted the nice WM6.1 touchwiz incoming call skin on WM6.5 but that never came true, hopefully this new 6.5.3 touchwiz incoming call skin works on 6.5)!

I have it. ;)

I'm uploading it right now.

It's on the air! ;)

post-624700-1271092887_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
do i need samsung phonebook to use the incoming call skin?

I think no, you don't need.

Other:

I ripped out the keyboard skin too. ;)

Edited by Rapid81

Guest msra6la2
can you cab the JD1 widget plus too?

thanks!

I tried it (I suggest you don't! after trying it myself, I had to un-install it and the original JC2 widget plus homecreen that was overwritten by the JD1 widget Plus homescreen also got deleted. I ended up installing the JC2 widget Plus cab provided by twu2 and the whole fuss has cost me 30mb of ROM memory - went down from 68mb to 38mb! I get 119mb of ROM after fresh flash/ hard-reset) and the JD1 widget plus homescreen is mis-aligned in ALL WM6.x roms

But if you still wanna do it, you can find the cab on the NXXJD1_lite thread.

Guest Rapid81
I tried it (I suggest you don't! after trying it myself, I had to un-install it and the original JC2 widget plus homecreen that was overwritten by the JD1 widget Plus homescreen also got deleted. I ended up installing the JC2 widget Plus cab provided by twu2 and the whole fuss has cost me 30mb of ROM memory - went down from 68mb to 38mb! I get 119mb of ROM after fresh flash/ hard-reset) and the JD1 widget plus homescreen is mis-aligned in ALL WM6.x roms

But if you still wanna do it, you can find the cab on the NXXJD1_lite thread.

It will never misaligned, because it's a flash (swf) and it's streched to any resolution. And I cannot believe when you uninstalled, the original widgetplus was gone. The original widgetplus is the part of the ROM and it cannot deleted.

I created a CAB, but it's not works for me, because my ROM does not contains the necessary files to run (I removed those when cooked).

Try and I'm waiting for your feedback. ;)

http://www.4shared.com/file/r10KBmod/NXXJD1_WidgetPlus.html

Guest Rapid81
can you make a cab for large indicators and samsung SMS? ;)

I tried to find the large indicators, but no success 'till now, but I'm trying to find. ;)

I don'T know what files related to Samsung's SMS, but I give it a try.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest fattmatt
I don'T know what files related to Samsung's SMS, but I give it a try.

I have been trying for hours to get it to work.

I know you need the jinbox files and the mms files.

Also there are registry setting for mms in HKCU but I am not sure which are relevant, and threaded sms is

something too.

I have it partially working but not properly, no options, no new texts, just inbox.

Good luck mate, I need to sleep...

Matt.

Guest msra6la2
It will never misaligned, because it's a flash (swf) and it's streched to any resolution. And I cannot believe when you uninstalled, the original widgetplus was gone. The original widgetplus is the part of the ROM and it cannot deleted.

I created a CAB, but it's not works for me, because my ROM does not contains the necessary files to run (I removed those when cooked).

Try and I'm waiting for your feedback. ;)

http://www.4shared.com/file/r10KBmod/NXXJD1_WidgetPlus.html

I installed JD1 widget Plus that is extracted directly from JD1 stock rom and is provided by twu2 in his JD1 lite rom. And just like how WM6.x widget plus is mis-aligned on earlier full custom WM6.5.3 builds (becos people just port the widget plus homescreen from WM6.5 to WM6.5.3), there's a huge space at the bottom between the bottom taskbar and the wall-paper.

Trust me when I say this becos I did it. I will see if I can upload a picture later to show you that I've installed JC2 Widget Plus Homescreen (you wouldn't need to install it now if you're running a stock-rom would you? yes, becos I installed JD1 widget plus and it messed up the alignment of the homescreen. After I un-installed I could still choose Widget Plus in "items on Today" but the widget plus homescreen would never load up)

PS. there was still an option to choose Widget Plus after I uninstalled the JD1 version and I knew it was still present in the rom, but it would never load up (even if I choose Widget-Plus in items on today), it must be becos when I installed twu2 JD1 widget plus, the cab over-wrote some critical files and after I uninstalled it those files also got deleted. And that's probably why I had to find a cab to re-install the whole thing again (and the whole mess has cost me 30mb of ROM! I am not happy about this!)

Guest Rapid81
it must be becos when I installed twu2 JD1 widget plus, the cab over-wrote some critical files and after I uninstalled it those files also got deleted.

You cannot delete any files from the ROM. It's not possible! The ROM files cannot be deleted. I think the problem with some temp or cache file what made by the widgetplus. And the new one uses that temp file and that's why it's not start anymore or it's messed up.

Guest beata-222

Thanks Rapid for JD1 GPS drivers. I am using FW - NXXJC1 and my GPS now is very fast. Thanks a lot !

Edited by beata-222

Guest msra6la2
You cannot delete any files from the ROM. It's not possible! The ROM files cannot be deleted. I think the problem with some temp or cache file what made by the widgetplus. And the new one uses that temp file and that's why it's not start anymore or it's messed up.

I see you have included a test version of the WidgetPlus (JD1 version) homescreen, have you managed to get it to work without the alignment issue?

(it'd be great if you could get it to work without alignment issue (ie. having this huge blacked-out space at the bottom between "phone&phonebook" taskbar and the wallpaper), because I actually tried the JD1 before I decided I couldn't live with the mis-alignment, and I loved the smoothness sliding between the 3 homescreens - and internet widgets would only have to load up once and would be as snappy as the other widgets)

Edited by msra6la2

Guest Rapid81
I see you have included a test version of the WidgetPlus (JD1 version) homescreen, have you managed to get it to work without the alignment issue?

Personally I can't get it to work, because some of the needed files are missing in my cooked ROM. That's why I uploaded it and I'm waiting for feedback.