OMNIA II VS OMNIA B7610

Guest omid66613

Hey guys.... ;)

actually I decided to change my omnia (I900) and buy OMNIA II or OMNIA B7610.

As you know they have almost the same specification although there are some differences.

now I want you to tell me which one is better and also mention your REASONS plz.

as I see Samsung has better support for OMNIA II (for example new firmwares and etc.) tell me why the Samsung doesn't look at B7610 about firmware.

Guest Ender Psp
Hey guys.... ;)

actually I decided to change my omnia (I900) and buy OMNIA II or OMNIA B7610.

As you know they have almost the same specification although there are some differences.

now I want you to tell me which one is better and also mention your REASONS plz.

as I see Samsung has better support for OMNIA II (for example new firmwares and etc.) tell me why the Samsung doesn't look at B7610 about firmware.

Well, it depends on what you need to do with the phone. You can compare them featurewise here but they're offering pretty much the same specs.

If you like/require the keyboard, then B7610 is your choice. If you don't, I suggest to go for I8000 for a number of factors, among which: weight, size, no hinge mechanism, a bit better battery life, lower SAR. And, of course better support and larger community ;)

Edited by Ender Psp