Text messaging bugs

Guest Uss_Defiant

Guest Uss_Defiant

Anyone getting an error where the keyboard dissapears from the default windows messaging app after a few uses with winmo 6.5.3? Never happened with any previous version of winmo.

Also, I am also getting a bug where after viewing a text message using the default app and pressing "ok", the top bar (in which "inbox" and "recieved" are present) dissapears for a few seconds and the phone is freezes until the bar comes back.

Any help for these issues would be great, thanks!

Guest jpenman

Not sure about the first problem, but for the second problem i may be able to help...i hope. Do you have a lot of text messages on your phone? like do you have one or 2 ppl you text a lot and just never delete? if so i think thats why it freezes....i think its just trying to load all those messages. if you dont have a lot of saved texts then i dont know

Guest Uss_Defiant
Not sure about the first problem, but for the second problem i may be able to help...i hope. Do you have a lot of text messages on your phone? like do you have one or 2 ppl you text a lot and just never delete? if so i think thats why it freezes....i think its just trying to load all those messages. if you dont have a lot of saved texts then i dont know

Thanks for the response, i'm quite sure you're right as when I dont import all my stuff from MyPhone the second problem goes away, which is quite a shame.

As for the first, it was resolved by not installing the "TodayScreenOff" cab which turns off the today screen, should anyone else have this issue.

Guest silvos3189

sigh, i got the 2nd problem you have. Kinda wish it wont happen so many times... takes like a min or 2 and sometimes longer for the bar to come back. Then again i have like 20,000 texts stored in my phone. Damn... and it's only been 4 months, kinda worried about what will happen later on.