Duda sobre nomenclatura

Guest mysticdark

Guest mysticdark

Buenas. Les tengo una consulta. Tengo un I8000L liberado de Tigo Guatemala con:

PDA: I8000LUBIH5

CSC: I8000LCGUIH2

Teléfono: I8000LWMIH2

Ahora, mi consulta es la siguiente: según sé, en el caso del PDA la primera letra (en mi caso "L") describe la versión de Windows Mobile, que según sé, L quiere decir WM 6.1 y si fuera una N sería WM 6.5; y las dos letras siguientes (en mi caso "UB") indican la región de los códigos del portador (en mi caso es Tigo Guatemala).

Del teléfono ni idea, pero a ver si me entienden. ¿Por qué si todas las partes son de Tigo Guatemala, el PDA dice "UB", el "CSC" dice "CGU" y el teléfono dice "WM"?

Quizás esté confundido, si alguien puede explicarme se lo agradecería mucho.

Guest lqbweb

I was willing to answer u, but after read u i felt ashmed. what a lazy that you dont go even on google to just press "translate into englsh"?

Guest mysticdark

Google's translation isn't too exact. However, here you have it translated, sorry if I bother you. I made a couple of corrections:

Hi! I have a query. I have a I8000L released from Tigo Guatemala with:

PDA: I8000LUBIH5

CSC: I8000LCGUIH2

Phone: I8000LWMIH2

Now, this is my doubt: as I know, in the "PDA" the first letter (in my case "L") describes the version of Windows Mobile, which as I know, L means WM 6.1 and N means WM 6.5; and the two following letters (in my case "UB") indicate the region of carrier codes (in my case is Tigo Guatemala).

With the "Phone" I have no idea. Why, if all partsnof the firmware are from Tigo Guatemala, the PDA says "UB", the "CSC" says "CGU" and the phone says "WM"?

Maybe I'm confused with what I know, if someone can explain it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by mysticdark