JD1 ROM Updated... but in Russian, how do I change to ENGLISH?

Guest eh77iz

PLEASE HELP!!!

I just updated my i8000 with this ROM... while eveything went OK the language automatically defaulted to Russian (I'm pretty sure that's what it is). How do I change it to ENGLISH? Please tell me what I have to do!!!

Guest eh77iz

I used I8000EURJD4.csc but there was no english language option. To be precise, the 'Language Select' option for .MST file was preselected to Greek (Greece) and the 'CSC File Select' was preselected to I8000EURJD4.csc. The drop-down menu was disabled. How do I get at the English option? Thanks.

Edited by eh77iz

Guest Namar
could it be because I used Octans Mini?

Please use Octans 2.14 and select English from the language option when you load the CSC to Octans. Hope this helps.

Guest eh77iz

Will try that. Do I just enter the .CSC under MultiCSC and .mst under MoviNAND? What options should I check (e.g., "Set Priority Bit", "Skip OS updating by MoviNAND image", "Erase NV PDA", "Erase CSC", "Keep Eboot CFG", "Preserve device's contents", "Skip over waiting for booting completely", "Start downloading immediately")? Thanks again.

Guest speedfrog

you dont need to to check the options, but check the "Preserve device's contents" if you dont want to clean the my storage.

just choose english language.

Guest Premjeeth
you dont need to to check the options, but check the "Preserve device's contents" if you dont want to clean the my storage.

just choose english language.

This might work.. Go to settings - regional Settings and language - Choose English - The phone will be rebooted to make the changes.... and you'll have English as your language...

I tried this once and it worked.. I chose Greek while flashing..