[JD1 ROM] and SamsingWidgetPlus Agenda Error

Guest lukiasz

Hello Everyone,

I recently upgraded my ROM to JD1 and what I can say the best I've ever used... until yesterday. Agenda widget was working fine until yesterday. Don't really know what have changed, but now I'm getting only two statements: First line written red: undefined, second line white Non.

Does anyone have wgt file with today agenda or know how to fix that? (ps. I'm not interested in Switching to samsung today...)

Regards and I hope thanks for help.

Guest Carlos Sun
Hello Everyone,

I recently upgraded my ROM to JD1 and what I can say the best I've ever used... until yesterday. Agenda widget was working fine until yesterday. Don't really know what have changed, but now I'm getting only two statements: First line written red: undefined, second line white Non.

Does anyone have wgt file with today agenda or know how to fix that? (ps. I'm not interested in Switching to samsung today...)

Regards and I hope thanks for help.

I've encounterd this issue before. Do you have any cycled arrangement ? (Occurs periodly)

my suggested solution is to delete all the cycled arrangement on THAT DAY, and the problem will be solved immediately!

Edited by Carlos Sun